Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
I love Stash teas, I get their catalog and buy frequently. Their Chai Spice is no exception to their tasty tea lineup... it's delicious! I also like that Stash teas are affordable and quality teas.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH
Went through a chai tea phase where I always wanted to drink it and this was definitely one of my favorites!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Foodie Expert
Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea definitely one of my favorites and so many flavors available under this brand...
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite tea brands. I used to work across the street from one of the greatest 99 cent stores in the city and they actually carried stash! A new habit and addiction was born. Their teas are very flavorful and the aromas are mouthwatering.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Orange Park, FL
Foodie Expert
A very strong yet not overpowering black tea with lots of chair spice. Great with milk and honey.
Silk M.
Silk M.
Bakersfield, CA
Ive tried A LOT of different brands of tea to find the perfect Chai tea, but Stash definitely blew them ALL away. The perfect spice, the perfect amount of of chair. This tea is amazing. Even better when boiled and lightly sweetened. Will forever buy this brand.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Bakersfield, CA
This chai tea has the perfect blend of herbs. I really like the cinnamon taste this tea offers.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
Foodie Expert
Got this and was very disappointed! The clove was so over powering I gaged on the first sip! I took it back and got a refund.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
My sister and I drink this every time I'm visiting her. The flavors are very bold but still soft enough that it is the perfect drink before bed.
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
Foodie Expert
My go-to quick and easy chai. Nice strong flavours, works well with or without milk and sugar. Often, bagged chai is very bland, but this has flavour without being too spicy for a causal cup. I like to buy Stash teas on sale to get the best value, personally! I'd definitely recommend this to a friend, especially with American Thanksgiving right around the corner. Comfort in a cup.