Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Kelly W.
I love this tea because it is so full of flavor. I first bought it as part of a gift for my sister (added to a gift basket), but once I smelled it I kept a few of the tea bags for myself. After I'd tried them I bought more. And now, four years later, I always keep some in the house. It's got cinnamon, ginger root, clove, and nutmeg; it's so spicy and rich and wonderful.
Jane S.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is legit. I keep a box in my desk at work for an afternoon pick me up, and it's spicy and mildy sweet. Wicked cheap for how good it is too. I always good some on hand.
Allison W.
Fayetteville, AR
The best bagged chai tea ! It's got a good spiced flavor without being too much. Great plain or with milk. Very rich and the smell is amazing.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I started purchasing this tea during the autumn months. It has a strong, spicy scent and flavor that is so warm and comforting during those chillier days. It is definitely one of my favorite fall flavors.
R. S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I drink a few cups of Chai Spice tea every day during the work week. It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice.
Krista T.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely adore this tea! I am a fan or black teas and chai teas. I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites! The flavor is so bold and delicious! I would describe the spiced flavor "soul warming". My favorite time of year to drink this tea is during the cold months- fall and winter. I make sure it's always in my cabinet. I buy mine from Walmart and Kroger.
This was my first flavor of Stash and I loved it. The robust taste of the Chai and the spice blends together perfectly. I just purchased Lemon Ginger today. I always keep a box of Stash in the house and always mix blends for everyone who is feeling under the weather. I currently have Chamomile open and I'm almost finish. If you're wondering if you should try the brand, try it because you won't regret it.
Jade M.
I drink chai tea like nobody's business. The flavor is so good! I add s dash of cinnamon in mine.
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
I cant get eoungh of this chai tea it is so good but put a little creamer that have a little flavor in it you will love
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Nice sturdy tea with plenty of caffeine for a nice morning pick me up to start the day.