Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Leah B.
Leah B.
This is one of my very favorite tea flavors and brands! I used to get these in my college care packages, and these always put a smile on my face. I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai. It has such a great flavor, and it's perfect for the autumn weather. (Or all year round, really!)
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Charlottesville, VA
Stick a bag of this in your coffee to make a dirty chai! Great strong flavor.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it! I'm new to the whole tea-drinking world (within the last month or so), but I would definitely put this tea in my top favorites!
Christin Cook Z.
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
Foodie Expert
If you are looking for a Starbucks flavor chaii, this is not it. This chai is a bit more of an Indian spiced chai, but I love it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
I cant get eoungh of this chai tea it is so good but put a little creamer that have a little flavor in it you will love
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
I absolutely love Chai tea, especially with a splash of milk. This brand is one of my favorites. Very flavorful and delish.
milan r.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Foodie Expert
The Blend Quality . These are Organically Grown black Tea With Classic Flavor And Bouquet. Lightly Caffeinated And Rich In Antioxidants,
jen c.
jen c.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand off chai tea by far. All their chai teas are wonderful that I've tried so far.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
This is one of my favorite bagged chai teas. It doesn't have black pepper (used in some chai teas - a matter of preference). I drink it hot in the fall and winter, then switch to iced in the summer. It pairs well with milk and sugar, but the flavors can stand alone well.
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
Auburn, WA
This is my go to chai tea, and I am picky about my chai! This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added.