Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

• "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
Leah B.
This is one of my very favorite tea flavors and brands! I used to get these in my college care packages, and these always put a smile on my face. I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai. It has such a great flavor, and it's perfect for the autumn weather. (Or all year round, really!)
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I'm a serious tea lover and Stash is one of my favorite brands. Their mixes taste good, and I like them hot and cold. Unfortunately, I can't usually find more than a few flavors at grocery stores.
Ashley M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it! I'm new to the whole tea-drinking world (within the last month or so), but I would definitely put this tea in my top favorites!
Kate C.
Super great chai tea- I like to combine it with some non fat milk and maybe some vanilla essence and it makes a great DIY chai latte- less sweet than Starbucks and a lot cheaper!
Jennifer M.
Bar Harbor, ME
My second favorite chai by Stash, this goes great with a generous dollop of sugar and a splash of milk. Makes me want to wrap up in my blankets with a good book.
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD
Perfect chai tea bag! I love this in the mornings with a splash of vanilla almond milk and some honey. This is ,u fave chai brand and the price point is great!
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Delicioso!! Me encanta el sabor, fue un obsequio pero o compraré. Y además es súper nice el empaque. Lo recomiendo excelente opción de desayuno, es relajante!
Meghan M.
W Henrietta, NY
This is my holy Grail tea. I order it by the hundred pack on Amazon every couple months. It's much cheaper with subscribev and save. No other chai compares.
Kara R.
This Stash Chai Spice Black Tea is yummy. It has a bold taste and turns into a dessert tea when you add sugar, creamer, cinnamon, and whipped cream on top!
Sarah B.
My sister and I drink this every time I'm visiting her. The flavors are very bold but still soft enough that it is the perfect drink before bed.