Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
This chai tea has a nice robust flavor without being too overpowering like some chai teas. It is perfect for those that enjoy a chai latte! It is delicious and has a nice pick me up on a cold day!
Chardae P.
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Perfect chai tea bag! I love this in the mornings with a splash of vanilla almond milk and some honey. This is ,u fave chai brand and the price point is great!
Jade M.
Jade M.
I drink chai tea like nobody's business. The flavor is so good! I add s dash of cinnamon in mine.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bar Harbor, ME
My second favorite chai by Stash, this goes great with a generous dollop of sugar and a splash of milk. Makes me want to wrap up in my blankets with a good book.
This was my first flavor of Stash and I loved it. The robust taste of the Chai and the spice blends together perfectly. I just purchased Lemon Ginger today. I always keep a box of Stash in the house and always mix blends for everyone who is feeling under the weather. I currently have Chamomile open and I'm almost finish. If you're wondering if you should try the brand, try it because you won't regret it.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Stevens Point, wi
This tea is one of the most delicious in the Stash brand. Tied with the Pumpkin spice, these teas are perfect for those transitioning into tea for caffine purposes. With a little honey, you can bet this tea won't stay in your cupboard for long!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Nice sturdy tea with plenty of caffeine for a nice morning pick me up to start the day.
R. S.
R. S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I drink a few cups of Chai Spice tea every day during the work week. It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I started purchasing this tea during the autumn months. It has a strong, spicy scent and flavor that is so warm and comforting during those chillier days. It is definitely one of my favorite fall flavors.
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
I absolutely adore this tea! I am a fan or black teas and chai teas. I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites! The flavor is so bold and delicious! I would describe the spiced flavor "soul warming". My favorite time of year to drink this tea is during the cold months- fall and winter. I make sure it's always in my cabinet. I buy mine from Walmart and Kroger.