Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

• "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
I want to say a friend offered me tea and I ended up buying one for myself. Now this tea has a real spice to it and you will...taste it right away! just like it states Chai Spice" tea. so that being said I liked it and I like adding some milk & tad bit of sugar gives it a nice flavor;)
Silk M.
Bakersfield, CA
Ive tried A LOT of different brands of tea to find the perfect Chai tea, but Stash definitely blew them ALL away. The perfect spice, the perfect amount of of chair. This tea is amazing. Even better when boiled and lightly sweetened. Will forever buy this brand.
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
Definitely one of my favorite tea brands. I used to work across the street from one of the greatest 99 cent stores in the city and they actually carried stash! A new habit and addiction was born. Their teas are very flavorful and the aromas are mouthwatering.
Jane S.
This stuff is legit. I keep a box in my desk at work for an afternoon pick me up, and it's spicy and mildy sweet. Wicked cheap for how good it is too. I always good some on hand.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
I think this is overwhelming! It's a good flavor, but I can't take more than a few sips because it's SO SPICY. When you fill half your cup with milk it's a nice taste, but I don't always want to do that
Renee D.
I didn't used to drink tea, but my stepmom would drink chai tea every morning and it smelled amazing, so I ended up trying some and I love it. Haven't tried it with milk yet, but definitely want to soon.
Natasha R.
I love Stash teas, I get their catalog and buy frequently. Their Chai Spice is no exception to their tasty tea lineup... it's delicious! I also like that Stash teas are affordable and quality teas.
Lisa E.
This chai tea has a nice robust flavor without being too overpowering like some chai teas. It is perfect for those that enjoy a chai latte! It is delicious and has a nice pick me up on a cold day!
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
I love chai teas and this definitely has a bold flavor. You can smell the tea as it's brewing (smells delicious!) and can instantly taste the spice. I add just a touch of honey to sweeten it up, but it is also great on its own!
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I always enjoy Stash teas and I especially like anything chai. Both the black and green chai blends are very spicy, fragrant, and delicious! They have some wonderful seasonal flavors as well.