Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Foodie Expert
I think this is overwhelming! It's a good flavor, but I can't take more than a few sips because it's SO SPICY. When you fill half your cup with milk it's a nice taste, but I don't always want to do that
Renee D.
Renee D.
Foodie Expert
I didn't used to drink tea, but my stepmom would drink chai tea every morning and it smelled amazing, so I ended up trying some and I love it. Haven't tried it with milk yet, but definitely want to soon.
Sid B.
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
Foodie Expert
Really rich in flavor. I like these spices. Reminds me my mom making me tea. Makes me feel warm and helps clear out my nose when I'm sick.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
Foodie Expert
I love chai teas and this definitely has a bold flavor. You can smell the tea as it's brewing (smells delicious!) and can instantly taste the spice. I add just a touch of honey to sweeten it up, but it is also great on its own!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
I always enjoy Stash teas and I especially like anything chai. Both the black and green chai blends are very spicy, fragrant, and delicious! They have some wonderful seasonal flavors as well.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Foodie Expert
My office cannot get enough of this chai spice! It's pretty strong and slice, but I like the rich flavor and it's great with a touch of sugar!
Kara R.
Kara R.
Foodie Expert
This Stash Chai Spice Black Tea is yummy. It has a bold taste and turns into a dessert tea when you add sugar, creamer, cinnamon, and whipped cream on top!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Great tea, it smells amazing and super flavorful. By far stash tea is one of my favorite brands of tea.
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
This is my most favorite branch of chia. Nice and spicy. Mix in a little agave and whole milk. Yum!
Leah B.
Leah B.
This is one of my very favorite tea flavors and brands! I used to get these in my college care packages, and these always put a smile on my face. I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai. It has such a great flavor, and it's perfect for the autumn weather. (Or all year round, really!)