Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Carmen B.
I absolutely love Chai tea, especially with a splash of milk. This brand is one of my favorites. Very flavorful and delish.
jen c.
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand off chai tea by far. All their chai teas are wonderful that I've tried so far.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
This is one of my favorite bagged chai teas. It doesn't have black pepper (used in some chai teas - a matter of preference). I drink it hot in the fall and winter, then switch to iced in the summer. It pairs well with milk and sugar, but the flavors can stand alone well.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Nice sturdy tea with plenty of caffeine for a nice morning pick me up to start the day.
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
I cant get eoungh of this chai tea it is so good but put a little creamer that have a little flavor in it you will love
Jade M.
I drink chai tea like nobody's business. The flavor is so good! I add s dash of cinnamon in mine.
This was my first flavor of Stash and I loved it. The robust taste of the Chai and the spice blends together perfectly. I just purchased Lemon Ginger today. I always keep a box of Stash in the house and always mix blends for everyone who is feeling under the weather. I currently have Chamomile open and I'm almost finish. If you're wondering if you should try the brand, try it because you won't regret it.
Krista T.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely adore this tea! I am a fan or black teas and chai teas. I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites! The flavor is so bold and delicious! I would describe the spiced flavor "soul warming". My favorite time of year to drink this tea is during the cold months- fall and winter. I make sure it's always in my cabinet. I buy mine from Walmart and Kroger.
R. S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I drink a few cups of Chai Spice tea every day during the work week. It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I started purchasing this tea during the autumn months. It has a strong, spicy scent and flavor that is so warm and comforting during those chillier days. It is definitely one of my favorite fall flavors.