Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I'm a serious tea lover and Stash is one of my favorite brands. Their mixes taste good, and I like them hot and cold. Unfortunately, I can't usually find more than a few flavors at grocery stores.
Jenny R.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea in the world. I am a daily tea drinker and this is the one tea I drink daily. The spice in this tea is just so soothing and comforting. It smells so wonderfully, too. I will always have this chai in my house. A tea to hold its own with the higher priced/quality teas at a very modest price.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I have many chai teas at home but this is my workhorse tea. It's exceedingly easy to open five bags and drop them into a pot of slowly heating coconut milk for a wonderful pot of warming chai. Unlike other chai blends, the cinnamon is not overpowering, and the black tea still shines through the masala spices. Many other teas taste like cinnamon and cloves with no tea behind it, but Stash achieves the perfect balance.
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
Delicioso!! Me encanta el sabor, fue un obsequio pero o compraré. Y además es súper nice el empaque. Lo recomiendo excelente opción de desayuno, es relajante!
Chardae P.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Perfect chai tea bag! I love this in the mornings with a splash of vanilla almond milk and some honey. This is ,u fave chai brand and the price point is great!
Meghan M.
W Henrietta, NY
This is my holy Grail tea. I order it by the hundred pack on Amazon every couple months. It's much cheaper with subscribev and save. No other chai compares.
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
Foodie Expert
Really rich in flavor. I like these spices. Reminds me my mom making me tea. Makes me feel warm and helps clear out my nose when I'm sick.
Mathew C.
Avenal, CA
My mom brought this home one day and served put milk in it. I thought it was super wierd but i tried it and loved it! Thanks mom!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
This tea is especially good with a splash of milk and 2 spoons of raw sugar. Love it and highly recommend to fellow tea drinkers!
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
This is my most favorite branch of chia. Nice and spicy. Mix in a little agave and whole milk. Yum!