Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

• "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
This was my first flavor of Stash and I loved it. The robust taste of the Chai and the spice blends together perfectly. I just purchased Lemon Ginger today. I always keep a box of Stash in the house and always mix blends for everyone who is feeling under the weather. I currently have Chamomile open and I'm almost finish. If you're wondering if you should try the brand, try it because you won't regret it.
Jenny R.
This is my favorite tea in the world. I am a daily tea drinker and this is the one tea I drink daily. The spice in this tea is just so soothing and comforting. It smells so wonderfully, too. I will always have this chai in my house. A tea to hold its own with the higher priced/quality teas at a very modest price.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, FL
This is one of my favorite bagged chai teas. It doesn't have black pepper (used in some chai teas - a matter of preference). I drink it hot in the fall and winter, then switch to iced in the summer. It pairs well with milk and sugar, but the flavors can stand alone well.
Susan G.
GRETNA, LA
I LOVE Stash Chai. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars, is bc the double spice chai is better, but really hard to find now. It is rich and perfect for people who like an intense chai. I love using whipped coconut milk to make a frothy latte with it. Perfect for a morning wake up call or an afternoon after work. I have been buying it for years.
Krista T.
I absolutely adore this tea! I am a fan or black teas and chai teas. I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites! The flavor is so bold and delicious! I would describe the spiced flavor "soul warming". My favorite time of year to drink this tea is during the cold months- fall and winter. I make sure it's always in my cabinet. I buy mine from Walmart and Kroger.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I have many chai teas at home but this is my workhorse tea. It's exceedingly easy to open five bags and drop them into a pot of slowly heating coconut milk for a wonderful pot of warming chai. Unlike other chai blends, the cinnamon is not overpowering, and the black tea still shines through the masala spices. Many other teas taste like cinnamon and cloves with no tea behind it, but Stash achieves the perfect balance.
Dana T.
Stevens Point, wi
This tea is one of the most delicious in the Stash brand. Tied with the Pumpkin spice, these teas are perfect for those transitioning into tea for caffine purposes. With a little honey, you can bet this tea won't stay in your cupboard for long!
Dena H.
☃Must have for the winter months to help keep warm. ❄️ I've tried different brands but so far I prefer Stash Premium Chai spice black tea.❄️. I like the rich flavor of the black tea and gloves. I warm it up with milk and and a bit of sugar. ☃.
Kelly W.
I love this tea because it is so full of flavor. I first bought it as part of a gift for my sister (added to a gift basket), but once I smelled it I kept a few of the tea bags for myself. After I'd tried them I bought more. And now, four years later, I always keep some in the house. It's got cinnamon, ginger root, clove, and nutmeg; it's so spicy and rich and wonderful.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I started purchasing this tea during the autumn months. It has a strong, spicy scent and flavor that is so warm and comforting during those chillier days. It is definitely one of my favorite fall flavors.