Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Norman, OK
Foodie Expert
This tea is delicious! Just the right blend of spices and it's my go to when I'm not feeling well. Just add a little bit of honey and it's like a non alcoholic hot toddie and is super soothing for stuffy noses and sore throats. :)
Christa R.
Christa R.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Affordable and decent flavor. Not as strong of a flavor as you would get from purchasing a more expensive loose leaf tea, but still tasted good and satisfied my want for chai tea without having to pay a coffee shop price.
Eliza M.
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
Stash Chai is my husband's and my favorite! It has the most spicy and delicious flavor, and we love to add cream and honey to our hot tea. Inexpensive but better than the more pricey brands, we always keep a box in our cabinet!
Franka C.
Franka C.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
I love drinking this hot or cold. I always find this at ross or marshalls. My coworker introduced me to this brand and it the best Chai tea I have ever tasted. It is so full of flavor.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
W Henrietta, NY
This is my holy Grail tea. I order it by the hundred pack on Amazon every couple months. It's much cheaper with subscribev and save. No other chai compares.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Stash Chai. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars, is bc the double spice chai is better, but really hard to find now. It is rich and perfect for people who like an intense chai. I love using whipped coconut milk to make a frothy latte with it. Perfect for a morning wake up call or an afternoon after work. I have been buying it for years.
Mathew C.
Mathew C.
Avenal, CA
My mom brought this home one day and served put milk in it. I thought it was super wierd but i tried it and loved it! Thanks mom!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
This tea is especially good with a splash of milk and 2 spoons of raw sugar. Love it and highly recommend to fellow tea drinkers!
Dena H.
Dena H.
☃Must have for the winter months to help keep warm. ❄️ I've tried different brands but so far I prefer Stash Premium Chai spice black tea.❄️. I like the rich flavor of the black tea and gloves. I warm it up with milk and and a bit of sugar. ☃.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
Foodie Expert
I want to say a friend offered me tea and I ended up buying one for myself. Now this tea has a real spice to it and you will...taste it right away! just like it states Chai Spice" tea. so that being said I liked it and I like adding some milk & tad bit of sugar gives it a nice flavor;)