Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Aldrea O.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I have many chai teas at home but this is my workhorse tea. It's exceedingly easy to open five bags and drop them into a pot of slowly heating coconut milk for a wonderful pot of warming chai. Unlike other chai blends, the cinnamon is not overpowering, and the black tea still shines through the masala spices. Many other teas taste like cinnamon and cloves with no tea behind it, but Stash achieves the perfect balance.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
I love this tea because it is so full of flavor. I first bought it as part of a gift for my sister (added to a gift basket), but once I smelled it I kept a few of the tea bags for myself. After I'd tried them I bought more. And now, four years later, I always keep some in the house. It's got cinnamon, ginger root, clove, and nutmeg; it's so spicy and rich and wonderful.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea in the world. I am a daily tea drinker and this is the one tea I drink daily. The spice in this tea is just so soothing and comforting. It smells so wonderfully, too. I will always have this chai in my house. A tea to hold its own with the higher priced/quality teas at a very modest price.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I'm a serious tea lover and Stash is one of my favorite brands. Their mixes taste good, and I like them hot and cold. Unfortunately, I can't usually find more than a few flavors at grocery stores.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is legit. I keep a box in my desk at work for an afternoon pick me up, and it's spicy and mildy sweet. Wicked cheap for how good it is too. I always good some on hand.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Fayetteville, AR
The best bagged chai tea ! It's got a good spiced flavor without being too much. Great plain or with milk. Very rich and the smell is amazing.
Angelina T.
Angelina T.
West Valley City
Foodie Expert
I was a already a big fan of chai tea before I tried Stash's. But now! Now i'm in love, the flavor is totally there but not too overpowering. Its great if you are making a simple at home chai latte or you're taking hot as can be with nothing else. It can be a little more expensive but for such amazing flavor it is worth it. I will continue to buy and enjoy this wonderful tea.
Janisa Q.
Janisa Q.
I live on this stuff. I drink this in the morning instead of coffee. It obviously doesn't have as much caffeine in it but since it isn't as harsh as coffee I can sip on it all day and still get that energized boost from it. My favorite thing to do is to add either French vanilla or cinnamon roll coffee creamer to this without any added sugar.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Sacramento
This is one of my favorite brands of chai tea. I like that this chai leans a little more toward vanilla and isn't quite so spicy as some other brands. I enjoy mixing it in with apple cider for the perfect winter drink. I think it is very reasonably priced and I would recommend it.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
This is an excellent spiced chai tea. It's a little more expensive than other brands, but it has an excellent depth of flavor and is really rich and delicious compared to other similar products. I would definitely repurchase and I highly recommend!