Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
This is an excellent spiced chai tea. It's a little more expensive than other brands, but it has an excellent depth of flavor and is really rich and delicious compared to other similar products. I would definitely repurchase and I highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Shirley
This tea is absolutely delicious with milk and sugar. I actually like this better than the chai tea latte at Starbucks and the great news is that an entire box of this yes is probably cheaper than one single grande latte! If you like chai tea from Starbucks, you should definitely give this tea a try.
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
Stash Chai is my husband's and my favorite! It has the most spicy and delicious flavor, and we love to add cream and honey to our hot tea. Inexpensive but better than the more pricey brands, we always keep a box in our cabinet!
Wendi D.
Doraville
Foodie Expert
Every chai tastes a bit different -- the mixture of spices is what matters. Stash's version is a great mix, to my tastes. No one spice overwhelms and the overall flavor is excellent.
Angelina T.
West Valley City
Foodie Expert
I was a already a big fan of chai tea before I tried Stash's. But now! Now i'm in love, the flavor is totally there but not too overpowering. Its great if you are making a simple at home chai latte or you're taking hot as can be with nothing else. It can be a little more expensive but for such amazing flavor it is worth it. I will continue to buy and enjoy this wonderful tea.
Janisa Q.
I live on this stuff. I drink this in the morning instead of coffee. It obviously doesn't have as much caffeine in it but since it isn't as harsh as coffee I can sip on it all day and still get that energized boost from it. My favorite thing to do is to add either French vanilla or cinnamon roll coffee creamer to this without any added sugar.
Allison M.
Sacramento
This is one of my favorite brands of chai tea. I like that this chai leans a little more toward vanilla and isn't quite so spicy as some other brands. I enjoy mixing it in with apple cider for the perfect winter drink. I think it is very reasonably priced and I would recommend it.
Aimee A.
Norman, OK
Foodie Expert
This tea is delicious! Just the right blend of spices and it's my go to when I'm not feeling well. Just add a little bit of honey and it's like a non alcoholic hot toddie and is super soothing for stuffy noses and sore throats. :)
Christa R.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Affordable and decent flavor. Not as strong of a flavor as you would get from purchasing a more expensive loose leaf tea, but still tasted good and satisfied my want for chai tea without having to pay a coffee shop price.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love drinking this hot or cold. I always find this at ross or marshalls. My coworker introduced me to this brand and it the best Chai tea I have ever tasted. It is so full of flavor.