BY STASH TEA

The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. It was founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kvetka S.
I may be just a bit biased because I live in Oregon, but this blend has a really nice flavor. If you steep it just right, it's very rich in flavor. When I steep I don;t swish it up down, side to side, I let it sit in hot/boiling water for 5 mins or when I see a nice color, and then take my spoon to give it a soft whirl. I would recommend!
María R.
weston, FL
son lo máximo,me Encanta porque puedo tomarlo porque de verdad son una delicia total, perfectos para las reuniones o estar en casa tranquilos tomando un poco de te, es como un aperitivo perfecto, se los recomiendo son dudas al 100% porque son muy buenos y de gran calidad, me fascina.