BY STASH TEA

In celebration of our 40th anniversary, we've given a nod to Stash's own hometown, Portland, Oregon, the City of Roses. Rich black teas are blended with chocolaty cocoa nibs, the flavor of fresh raspberries, and visually accented with beautiful blue cornflower and rose petals. Perfect for gift giving.

Ingredients
Cocoa nibs, rose congou (black tea, rose petals, natural rose flavor), natural raspberry flavor, blue corn flower petals

Steeping Instructions

• 50 grams makes 20-25 cups
  • 100 grams makes 45-50 cups
  • 1 pound loose makes 180-200 cups

Kvetka S.
I may be just a bit biased because I live in Oregon, but this blend has a really nice flavor. If you steep it just right, it's very rich in flavor. When I steep I don;t swish it up down, side to side, I let it sit in hot/boiling water for 5 mins or when I see a nice color, and then take my spoon to give it a soft whirl. I would recommend!
María R.
weston, FL
son lo máximo,me Encanta porque puedo tomarlo porque de verdad son una delicia total, perfectos para las reuniones o estar en casa tranquilos tomando un poco de te, es como un aperitivo perfecto, se los recomiendo son dudas al 100% porque son muy buenos y de gran calidad, me fascina.

back