Stash Tea Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea, 30 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 6) uploaded by Darby S.Stash Tea Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea, 30 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 6) uploaded by Crissy T.

BY STASH TEA

View larger Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea with Matcha This delightful green tea is combined with natural pomegranate and raspberry flavors to create an especially refreshing blend. Pomegranate has been cultivated since ancient times througout the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Faye B.
I absolutely love this tea. I have it every morning and not to mention I love the color. I like the green tea as well but I like this one better due to the fact that I love the taste. It met my expectations
Darby S.
Can't go wrong with this sweetish fruity floral flavor. You can taste both the Pomegranate and the Raspberry flavors so much! Great choice for iced tea in the summer months or anytime it's that good!pd!
Lily J.
This tea tastes (and smells) amazing! It's good without or without sugar. Don't bother adding any milk or milk alternative since it will curdle. It is a bit hard to find, not every store I've been to sells it.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
My favorite tea right now. Warm or cold. I add a tiny bit of honey and fresh squeezed lemon juice and it's perfect. Afternoon pick me up without tons of calories!
Anna B.
Washington, DC
Super energizing, delicious green tea. Drink it in the morning for an energy-boosting alternative to coffee! Drink it on a frosty afternoon when you want to feel cozy! Drink it before bed if you don't want to go to bed! I would totally buy this again, I love it.
Ashley V.
McChord AFB, WA
My absolute favorite!! I love the fruity taste & the freshness of it. I definitely recommend this!! Great price & product
Michelle L.
You really can't go wrong with any of the Stash teas, especially the fruity flavors. The teas are fragrant, the notes are natural and not chemical or artificial tasting and they are always good. I especially like to mix this with the double spiced chai, also a good one to try.
Alison D.
Voorhees, NJ
Excllent fruity flavor. If you over steep it gets really tart but is easily fixed with honey. It is a perfect afternoon cup of you are looking for a sweet green. Stash is probably my favorite brand of tea.
Laur Z.
Phoenix, AZ
A bit too tart for my liking, but I seemed to adjust to the flavor as I got deeper in to the cup of tea. I think I'll stick with regular green tea however.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
This is a yummy green tea. It's super flavorful and fragrant but not overly sweet. I add a little honey or agave to sweeten it up a little.