Stash Tea Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea uploaded by Crissy T.Stash Tea Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea uploaded by Darby S.Stash Tea Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea uploaded by Caitlin B.

BY STASH TEA

Blends thirst-quenching pomegranate with the zing of natural raspberry flavor and green tea. With matcha.

Ingredients
Green tea, chamomile, hibiscus, orange peel, citric acid, natural raspberry flavor, matcha, natural pomegranate flavor

Steeping Instructions

• Can this be made into a cold tea?1 Answers
    • I'm not a big green tea fan, but this looks good! Is t...1 Answers
    Buy on Amazon
    Darby S.
    Can't go wrong with this sweetish fruity floral flavor. You can taste both the Pomegranate and the Raspberry flavors so much! Great choice for iced tea in the summer months or anytime it's that good!pd!
    Alison D.
    Voorhees, NJ
    Excllent fruity flavor. If you over steep it gets really tart but is easily fixed with honey. It is a perfect afternoon cup of you are looking for a sweet green. Stash is probably my favorite brand of tea.
    Crissy T.
    Hammond, LA
    My favorite tea right now. Warm or cold. I add a tiny bit of honey and fresh squeezed lemon juice and it's perfect. Afternoon pick me up without tons of calories!
    Cassia S.
    Austin, TX
    I'm actually not the biggest fan of this one, I prefer HEB Brands pomegranate green tea. It's just a little lackluster. But it'll warm you up on a cold day all the same.
    Tori G.
    Temecula, CA
    This is my favorite green tea on the planet earth i cant say enough good things about this tea. I started drinking it without sugar because i was trying to cut back and this tea is so good by itself i hardly even noticed the loss it also helped me to get used to other teas that way but honestly i just really love this stuff it was an impulse buy that i have since repurchased soooo many times i cant recommend enough
    Caitlin B.
    Crp Christi, TX
    I'm not a real big tea drinker. But out and about at Sprouts I decided I'd at least TRY something. So I picked this up being sold by the pomegranate factor. And my goodness I'm in loveeeee. It's really good and I can't call it favorite considering it's the only one I've had but it makes me want to try the other kinds of tea this brand has to offer.
    Nida S.
    This is a really nice tea! Great for relaxing and unwinding. Also awesome to make an iced tea with! I highly recommend you try it if you like drinking teas. It's got a strong flavor but it isnt butter. It's fruity and aromatic but still tastes great!
    Cynthia G.
    Bridgton, ME
    This is one of my all-time favorites (and I really love tea). I loved it so much I ordered a case of it from my local food co-op. It doesn't have any of the bitterness that many green teas have, and it's not ridiculously high in caffeine. Before I worked from home, I drank a cup of this with a tiny amount of honey on the commute to work every morning.
    Diana G.
    Ontario, CA
    This is one of my favorite green teas of all time. Its definitely different from other green teas, it has more of a sweet taste. You can drink it hot or cold and it will still taste amazing. Its one tea that I have purchased over and over again.
    Faye B.
    I absolutely love this tea. I have it every morning and not to mention I love the color. I like the green tea as well but I like this one better due to the fact that I love the taste. It met my expectations
    Nicole M.
    Riverside, CA
    I'm not a big green tea fan, but this looks good! Is the pomegranate and raspberry taste strong enough to mask the green tea taste?
    Rosa C.
    Sacramento, CA
    Can this be made into a cold tea?