BY STASH TEA

Captures the delicate, refreshing, mouth-tingling flavor of peppermint. Naturally caffeine-free, its strong menthol flavor will invigorate your mouth. Excellent after meals.

Peppermint is a perennial herb that is a natural hybrid of water mint and spearmint. The United States is the leading producer of peppermint. We source our peppermint exclusively from top-quality Northwest-grown mint, which is considered some of the world's finest. Stash Tea purchases its mint leaf directly from the farmers. It is sent from the peppermint fields to the Stash Tea production facility, where it is blended and packaged.

Ingredients

• Does this have an overwhelming peppermint taste?4 Answers
    • Is this a good peppermint tea?9 Answers
    Buy on Walmart*
    Tabitha R.
    I love this peppermint tea. It’s great for settling upset tummies and helping to curb nausea when needed. The flavor is excellent and not super strong. It’s also very festive if drunken in the winter season accompanied by a candy cane in a super cute mug for guests.
    Madison J.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I've always enjoyed peppermint tea on chilly days or when I'm feeling under the weather. It's one of those teas that's rarely disappointing because even low quality peppermint is bursting with flavor. I'm always pleasantly surprised by the quality of Stash teas... but wow, this was not a favorite. It felt like it was missing something, even once it had steeped so long it had become cold.
    Abbygale J.
    Norfolk
    This is the best! I love drinking tea and this is what I drink on the daily. It’s nice and refreshing. You can really taste the peppermint flavor. It’s also nice if you add a bit of honey to sweeten it up a bit. Highly recommend it!
    Veronica S.
    This is one of my favorite stash teas. I always keep some at home, at work, and in my purse. The smell of the tea is amazing and the peppermint is tastey. This tea is perfect for calming my stomach.
    Maddie B.
    Portland, OR
    I love this tea. The flavor is perfect. I drink mint/peppermint tea year round but it is especially great around the holidays! I prefer it hot and/or warm rather than iced. Sometimes I'll even steap two bags at once for a more intense flavor. One of my favs, would definitely recommend.
    Amanda M.
    Perry, IA
    This is my all time favorite peppermint tea! A little more expensive than other teas, but totally worth it. The flavor is rich but not overpowering. It's super comforting and smooth. Before Stash I was drinking Celestial, but I'll definitely be buying Stash from now on.
    Liz G.
    Mcminnville, OR
    I love this tea!!! We always have if in stock at our house! It has great flavor and very smooth! We usually always but stash tea! It's our go to for sickness or needing to relax! Perfect for the winter months
    angie c.
    North Hollywood
    There are so many flavors I love from this brand.... but the peppermint is my ultimate favorite... no other brand can come close to the this crispy and strong peppermint taste than Stash. This flavor just reminds me of winter in Oregon and that is my ultimate happy place
    Rachel B.
    This is a really solid, full-flavor peppermint tea at a great price. I'd say I purchase it over most brands for that reason alone. You get a good number of teabags, and the box is conveniently structured for storage in a pantry or drawer. Would definitely buy again!
    Katelyn G.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I love peppermint tea. This one is nice and refreshing. It is a nice affordable price and it doesn’t vary in taste from the others. It has a nice box that’s easy to access the tea. I have repurchased this tea before and would purchase again.
    Nicole  T.
    Katy, TX
    Is this a good peppermint tea?
    Ashley L.
    Dallas, TX
    Does this have an overwhelming peppermint taste?
    Yessica S.
    Shirley, NY
    Is this brand good? I love peppermint tea but never tried this brand .