BY STASH TEA

Captures the delicate, refreshing, mouth-tingling flavor of peppermint. Naturally caffeine-free, its strong menthol flavor will invigorate your mouth. Excellent after meals.

Peppermint is a perennial herb that is a natural hybrid of water mint and spearmint. The United States is the leading producer of peppermint. We source our peppermint exclusively from top-quality Northwest-grown mint, which is considered some of the world's finest. Stash Tea purchases its mint leaf directly from the farmers. It is sent from the peppermint fields to the Stash Tea production facility, where it is blended and packaged.

Ingredients

• Is this brand good? I love peppermint tea but never tried...1 Answers
    • Does this have an overwhelming peppermint taste?4 Answers
    • Is this a good peppermint tea?9 Answers
    Tabitha R.
    I love this peppermint tea. It’s great for settling upset tummies and helping to curb nausea when needed. The flavor is excellent and not super strong. It’s also very festive if drunken in the winter season accompanied by a candy cane in a super cute mug for guests.
    Madison J.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I've always enjoyed peppermint tea on chilly days or when I'm feeling under the weather. It's one of those teas that's rarely disappointing because even low quality peppermint is bursting with flavor. I'm always pleasantly surprised by the quality of Stash teas... but wow, this was not a favorite. It felt like it was missing something, even once it had steeped so long it had become cold.
    Kaylee O.
    Racine
    Purchased at: Walmart
    More expensive than other brands but worth it. I like that their teas are organic. Peppermint is my favorite. Perfect to keep me warm without the caffeine of other teas.
    Abbygale J.
    Norfolk
    This is the best! I love drinking tea and this is what I drink on the daily. It’s nice and refreshing. You can really taste the peppermint flavor. It’s also nice if you add a bit of honey to sweeten it up a bit. Highly recommend it!
    Estefania d.
    Austin, TX
    I tried this tea at work because I’m cutting back on the caffeine and this was caffeine-free. It’s okay, but it left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. Definitely never drinking this one again, but it’s probably just a preference thing.
    Emily C.
    Portland
    Purchased at: Kroger
    This has a great balance of peppermint tastes. This is my go to when I’m sick and trying to feel better faster. I also love drinking this when I’m trying to cut back on the caffeine. Definitely recommend.
    Veronica S.
    1,102 reviews
    This is one of my favorite stash teas. I always keep some at home, at work, and in my purse. The smell of the tea is amazing and the peppermint is tastey. This tea is perfect for calming my stomach.
    Maddie B.
    Portland, OR
    I love this tea. The flavor is perfect. I drink mint/peppermint tea year round but it is especially great around the holidays! I prefer it hot and/or warm rather than iced. Sometimes I'll even steap two bags at once for a more intense flavor. One of my favs, would definitely recommend.
    Amanda M.
    Perry, IA
    This is my all time favorite peppermint tea! A little more expensive than other teas, but totally worth it. The flavor is rich but not overpowering. It's super comforting and smooth. Before Stash I was drinking Celestial, but I'll definitely be buying Stash from now on.
    Liz G.
    Mcminnville, OR
    I love this tea!!! We always have if in stock at our house! It has great flavor and very smooth! We usually always but stash tea! It's our go to for sickness or needing to relax! Perfect for the winter months
    Nicole  T.
    Katy, TX
    Is this a good peppermint tea?
    Ashley L.
    Dallas, TX
    Does this have an overwhelming peppermint taste?
    Yessica S.
    Shirley, NY
    Is this brand good? I love peppermint tea but never tried this brand .

Amazon