Stash Tea Organic Tea White Tea with Mint uploaded by Brooke H.

BY STASH TEA

Savor this tea and revel in its lively combination of white tea, mints, and a touch of lemongrass.

Ingredients
Organic white tea, organic spearmint, organic lemongrass, organic peppermint

Steeping Instructions
1-2 minutes at 150-170 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated

Tea Bag Packaging

• 18 ct - 18 tea bags in a box
  • 72 ct - four 18 ct boxes

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I really enjoyed this Organic White tea and am a fan of Stash tea's. I am especially happy that it is an organic tea as I am currently trying to be more aware of the products I purchase and the effect they will have on me and the environment around me. I will purchase this tea again as well as recommend.
Heidi H.
I truly enjoyed this organic tea far more than I thought I would. I am definitely not a big tea drinker, however this one was yummy! I purchased mine at Walmart, and will be buying more as soon as I run out. It is a refreshing combination of white tea, mint and a perfect touch of lemongrass. Yum!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Stash tea! This tea has a delicious, relaxing lemongrass flavor to it, with just a hint of mint. Stash is widely available and very inexpensive; I routinely purchase a few boxes at Walmart or my local grocery store, and they always taste fresh (well, as fresh as bagged tea can taste, anyway). Highly recommended!
Lauren W.
Guilford, CT
In my high school and early college days, I served Stash tea as a free sample at my local grocery store. Served both iced and hot, the customers loved it and so did I! The smoothness always held its place and the taste was enhanced with or without sugar. I approve of many of the teas, with Stash White Tea being no exception.
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
I love the stash tea brand. I tend to drink white teas as I prefer the milder, cleaner flavors. This one is good, but I'm not a major fan of mint teas. I prefer their silver needle or green and white fusion teas much more - but if you like mint teas and a clean taste - you should go for it :)
Catherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Stash never fails to impress! This is one of my favorite tea to drink and it goes well with any mood. It's so refreshing and just hits all the right spots after a long day. And not only is it all natural and organic but apparently it has antioxidants as well?!?! This tea just does it all
Annie L.
Stash teas are widely available at your local big box retailers and are affordable. Alot of times I see them at Ross ! They are yummy and my favorite are the mint ones ! They are refreshing cold.. and soothing when hot !
Rebekah C.
Beechgrove, TN
A perfect evening tea, mixed with honey or taken just as is. Calms your system without the jitters that normally accompany black tea or coffee. Just make sure to not let the tea bag steep too long, or else your cup of deliciousness will start to taste bitter.
Emani I.
New Braunfels , TX
I, personally love this tea. It is the right amount of minty and really tames tension and anxiety for me. I also use it, I have ADHD, to kind of quell the symptoms as I try to stay away from traditional pharmaceuticals.
Marci M.
I drink tea almost every morning if I am not already having coffee or juice, and these have great tasting flavor! I love the minty taste which is great for winter, but the green tea is probably my favorite.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
What is the cost of the different flavors?
Alexandria S.
Does your local grocery store sell this type of stash tea?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
How does white tea taste? I don't think I've ever seen white tea..

Amazon