Stash Tea Organic Earl Grey Tea Black & Green Tea Bags uploaded by Michelle M.Stash Tea Organic Earl Grey Tea Black & Green Tea Bags uploaded by Angela P.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Organic Black & Green Tea Earl Grey.

Fair Trade Certified Ingredients.

USDA Organic.

Net Wt 1.1 oz. (33 g).

Ingredients

Blend of Organic Black and Organic Green Teas* with Organic Oil of Bergamot.

*Fair Trade Certified™.

Directions

Brewing:

To savor the full flavor of our teas, bring fresh water to a rolling boil. Pour hot water directly over the tea bag in a pre-heated pot or cup. Brew 3-5 minutes or to desired taste. One tea bag makes 8 ounces of hot tea. For iced tea, brew double strength.

• Do you like this one the best? 2 Answers
  • How does the chai taste in this variety? Any sugar needed?1 Answers
  • How good is this tea? Anyone recommend it?3 Answers
Stash Tea Organic Earl Grey Tea Black & Green Tea Bags
  • "The blend quality is great and I drink this almost every morning." in 1 review
  • "I am a huge fan of tea because it's very healthy for you." in 1 review
  • "Definitely the best earl grey bags ive ever had." in 1 review
  • "This is a great Chai blend and the addition of green tea is something that I haven't had anywhere else. " in 1 review
Desteny P.
Personally I LOVE LOVE LOVE tea sooooo much and this tea is one of my all time favorites. It's very relaxing and soothing and what I mostly love about it is the flavor and the fresh quality of this product.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
This tea has a bold flavor and is organic! I love the combination of earl grey and green tea plus some caffeine. A cup of this tea I. The morning helps me start my day. I would purchase this tea again.
Susan S.
Columbia, CT
This is my one of my favorite cups of tea. Stash has such high-quality tea with great flavors. My husband has just recently started drinking tea as well, and he also likes this one. It has the right blend of black and green teas, plus caffeine to perk up with. Great at any time during the day.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I love chai green tea ! I love this brand in general , I enjoy tea at anytime of the day . It makes me happy to have it in the house , the chai tea is an amazing powerful flavor
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
My absolute favorite brand for chai tea! Not as harsh as some teas, yet is still has the flavor and impact of the spices so you can taste them without being overwhelmed. Great breakfast tea!
Stephanie S.
Memphis, TN
I really like the entire line of STASH teas. I haven't found one that I don't like. This is a great Chai blend and the addition of green tea is something that I haven't had anywhere else.
Linda M.
Great cup of tea I personally think that the best time to have this is after a long day and you want to relax and just unwind and a good cup of tea is a great way to go
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
Stash makes my favorite chia because it is spiced very well and has a strong but not over powerful tea. It tastes just like bah( grandmother) would make with the lose leaves and spices
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I never expected an affordable brand like Stash to have such satisfying teas. This blend is nice and well-balanced-- a good way to add variety into a normal chai tea routine.
Alexandria S.
Stash is my favorite brand of tea. I think the flavored really pops and they are pretty healthy tea. If you do like this tea try the black licorice one!!
April S.
Manitowoc, Wi
Does anyone add sweetener or sugar to this tea?
Maricarmen M.
How good is this tea? Anyone recommend it?
Alexandria S.
Do you like this one the best?
Jeannette s.
Vacaville, CA
How does the chai taste in this variety? Any sugar needed?