BY STASH TEA

For our Orange Spice tea we blend full-bodied black teas with the finest cinnamon, orange peel, and orange oil. The result is a very aromatic tea that has the flavor of zesty orange and spicy cinnamon. Tastes excellent hot or cold.

Ingredients
Blended black teas, orange peel, cinnamon, orange oil, natural flavor of clove

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
    • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

DONNA V.
    1,130 reviews
    I enjoy a variety of teas from herbal to traditional to Green & White's, but generally prefer green teas. I found the Stash brand on sale once and they had a huge selection, so I picked 5 or 6 varieties to try, including the Double Bergamot Earl Grey. I had originally planned to pass on this variety, but thought I may as well give it a try. As the days went on I tried each of the varieties one by one and really enjoyed them. Then finally I got to the DB Earl Grey. I didn't have high expectations for it, but let me tell you -- I was absolutely blown away by this tea. It is perhaps the best tasting, most full-bodied and yet elegant tea (I know that's a strange word to describe tea with) I've ever tasted. If you like regular Earl Greys, you will LOVE this tea. You can tell the Bergamot oil is of very high quality. Take your time to inhale the scent of the tea bag before you even start brewing -- it's that good. The taste cannot be compared to any other Earl Grey I've had, and I've had some very good ones. And you can brew quite a large cup (like a double tea-cup size) with one bag. This tea is very full-bodied, so if you like your teas weaker, don't leave it brewing for too long. They did not skimp on this tea and you really owe it to yourself to give it a try.....
    Theresa C.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    If you are in the mood for a warm, spicy cup of tea, look no further than this product. It's definitely one of those items that you have to be 'in the mood for'; for me it's generally in the winter. I could not imagine sitting around on a summer day and enjoying this flavor.
    Kimberly B.
    Cottage Grove, OR
    Orange spice has always been one of my favorite flavors of tea. It was my preferred choice (with lots of milk and sugar) for tea parties when I was a kid. Stash Tea is one of my favorite brands, as they are always so full-flavored and fresh. I like that each bag is packaged in foil, it makes it easy to take somewhere, including having a few stashed [haha] in my purse at all times. The foil packs also make it easy to trade with friends, which I do often, each of us buying a box or three of our favorites, then dividing them up. That way we get a variety of the flavors we want. Tea season is here, but orange spice makes a great iced tea too.
    Paige H.
    Yelm, WA
    I drink this tea on a daily basis. It's great for people who don't like to drink coffee. It's great with a dash of sugar. I fully recommend people trying this tea
    Corinne B.
    Oakland, OR
    This tea is cheaper than the Bigelow Constant Comment, which is their version of orange spice. This tea's orange spice isn't as super terrific as Bigelow's, but it's less expensive, and very good in its own right. This is a cheaper runner-up tea if Bigelow Constant Comment is not available.
    Deanna S.
    Elk Grove, CA
    This is such a tasty and flavorful tea selection. The aroma is so healing and smooth. It is very citrusy and deep. I love this tea when I need a healthy mood boost. I buy boxes of this stuff because it's so delicious.
    Shannon M.
    Old Town, ME
    One of my many favorite stash teas!!!! If you love the taste of oranges your gonna love this, it's not over powering but just the right hint of orange.
    Chelsea W.
    This tea has very good flavor without being bitter, as other orange spice teas that I have tried did. A spot of honey and its delicious and refreshing.
    Kim C.
    This tea has a very strong flavor, must love orange!! Good for hot tea or for iced tea, not a lot of sugar required.
    Trinity B.
    Sandusky, OH
    I love this tea!!! It tastes very good and it steeps well:) I would recommend to tea lovers like me

Amazon