STASH TEA Oolong Chocolate Mint Tea 18 CT uploaded by Mariana J.STASH TEA Oolong Chocolate Mint Tea 18 CT uploaded by Tara B.

BY STASH TEA

Save On Stash Tea 3x18 Ct Oolong Chocolate Mint Tea- Festive Blend Of Green Tea And Lively Spearmint And Peppermint- Kosher- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)- Kosher- SKU: BNGLA13178 see more...

Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Foodie Expert
Not bad. The mint and the chocolate flavoring are pretty strong, really hard to taste the oolong, but it's still a pretty good tea. Maybe mix with some milk and sweetener. I do kind of dislike the artificial chocolate taste, but it's still a decent tea. If you like mint and chocolate, you may just like this one!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical of this at first, but it turned out to be so good and I'm glad I bought it. It tastes fine with or without sugar and with or without milk.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Foodie Expert
Great tea to relax with. It has a very pleasant aroma and flavor. It's not overpowering at all. I love it sweetened with just a little honey... plus honey is good for you!
Ash S.
Ash S.
Foodie Expert
A friend told me about this tea and now it's one of my favs. Kinda the best tea for sore throats or general sickness as it smells all wonderfully minty mingled with chocolate that seems to open sinuses up. It's tasty but I wouldn't describe it as overtly chocolaty or with a strong mint taste. Actually, I can't pinpoint the taste buut I love it as a hot tea.
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
Foodie Expert
I got these to help encourage weight loss and it worked! I dropped 17lbs in a month by drinking this and going for walks everyday!
Mariana J.
Mariana J.
This Chocolate Mint tea is so good! I usually have it by itself, but my daughter loves it with honey especially when she has a cold. I bought it for $3 at a super market and for me is a fair price. I recommend this product