BY STASH TEA

Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Meant T is one of my absolute favorite so I was definitely a fan of this tea!! I would always drink this after my yoga sessions during the summer and it was a perfect vibe
Bridgett C.
Bremerton, WA
Tastes great and is surprisingly soothing for sore throats. BF has been sick for two days and I've been making him this tea.....every time, he sips it and smiles.
Sharon W.
I like this tea. Its really good and has a strong flavor. I can get two cups from one bag! I love it!!
Paige M.
I love the minty flavor of this tea and how cooling it is on my throat or soothing it is when my stomach is upset. It is affordable and you can find it at most grocery stores.