BY STASH TEA

Enjoy all the refreshing, minty flavor of a mojito in this uniquely appealing tea. All of the island flavor is here (minus the alcohol) plus matcha, the exceptional Japanese green tea used in the traditional tea ceremony. Natural lime flavor accents the tea with just the right zesty flair. Makes a delicious iced tea.

Ingredients
Green tea, peppermint, natural lime flavor, matcha

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Laura G.
SAN DIEGO, CA
One of the best tasting mint teas I have ever had! It's not as acidic tasting as I would have expected, but as someone who drinks ton of mint teas it was fun to taste one with a bit of a twist! The smell was also amazing. I tried this as part of a multipack and will repurchase soon.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Meant T is one of my absolute favorite so I was definitely a fan of this tea!! I would always drink this after my yoga sessions during the summer and it was a perfect vibe
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
This was one of my first favorite "fancy" teas! Although it's really just a run-of-the mill grocery store tea, it has pretty packaging and is nice to have on hand both for yourself and guests.

I love the flavor. Strong and minty, and really enjoyable. Compared to other similarly, priced teas, Stash with always be my first choice!
Victoria V.
I am definitely more of a tea lover than a coffee lover. My favorites are normal black tea, early gray or mint. This one has just a little bit of a twist with mojito mint. It is really good but I don't think I would repurchase it only because I want to try new flavors.
Bridgett C.
Bremerton, WA
Tastes great and is surprisingly soothing for sore throats. BF has been sick for two days and I've been making him this tea.....every time, he sips it and smiles.
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
Stash Tea really does have the best mint tea out there. The flavor is rich and smooth and just warms you right up. I would definitely recommend Stash Mint Tea.
Lea G.
Oneonta, NY
I love Stash teas! This is relatively cheap as well, not like some other more expensive teas. Such an interesting and zesty flavor!
Alice W.
I hope to find this flavor, it sounds so delicious. I love stash teas, and wish all stores would carry more assorted flavors.
Sierra S.
I love this tea! The price is great too. It was so light and refreshing. I'm really glad I decided to give it a try!
Caitlin B.
Little Rock, AR
This is some of my favorite tea! The mint flavor is really intense and delicious. I will always repurchase.
Cevin C.
Richland, WA
Oh man to i love grean tea! if i could get my hands on this i would love to do a review!
Cevin C.
Richland, WA
Green*
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
This sounds delicious! Its it?
Jessica W.
Does it taste like a mojito without alcohol?

Amazon