BY STASH TEA

This unique powdered green tea is made from whole green tea leaves that have been ground into a fine powder. We then add natural mint flavor for an especially refreshing and cooling taste. Just add to cold or hot water and stir, no brewing needed!

You get more of the goodness of green tea, as the entire tea leaf is consumed. Convenient, delicious, and naturally refreshing, make it by the glass or pitcher, or on-the-go by simply adding to bottled water. Shake or stir and enjoy! Each box contains 10 sticks and makes 10 servings, 16 oz each.

Note: Since this product is made from powdered green tea leaves and is not instant, some green tea may be present in the bottom of the glass. Stir well or shake before serving.

Ingredients
Maltodextrin, blended green tea powders, peppermint flavor

Caffeinated

Buy on Amazon
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
In my quest to attempting to quit my soda addiction and improve my health, I have been on the look out for a high quality and great tasting tea. After searching amazon, I was very pleased to discover "Mangosteen Green Tea" by Stash and decided to order some. My order was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. I couldn't wait to make some of this tea in my new tea maker. I was not disappointed. This is one of the BEST tasting high quality tea I have ever had the pleasure of drinking. I am a pre-school teacher who works the early morning shift. I am not a morning person by nature and often have a difficult time waking up in the morning so I need something that will help wake me up and give me some energy - this tea is it! This pleasant citrus-y flavor green tea is now my go-to tea, which I've been enjoying drinking every day and all day. I LOVE this tea! I'm so glad I ordered this 100 count box of tea. I suspect that at the rate I'm consuming it, it will be gone in a couple of weeks but that's okay because now I know where I can order it again. :)

Another new favorite of mine - an alternative for us tea lovers! I highly recommend it! :)
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Most green tea usually tastes like a very herbal, healthy thing. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But this surprisingly tastes a lot fresher and more pleasing. I love this option when I am need of a quick pick-me-up. It feels clean and like it's detoxing your whole body and also your mind.
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
I personally prefer coffee over tea but this is just one of those trusty brands my mom always got when she needed to take a break from coffee. I don't really taste it's superiority over all of the tea brands though
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
I love these! I'm a junior in college and I've kept these in my back pack since 10th grade for quick cheap and easy caffeine fixes on the go! Delicious and minty and I love that they're not sweetened. Just shake in a bottle of water and you're good!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
It's very refreshing and nice in the hot summer because it doesn't require any prep or cool down time. The fact it isn't a powder that dissolves 100% was weird at first, since I thought it was instant powder not powdered tea.
Brooke A.
Hebron, KY
This is very good quality. I love the tea but it is very expensive and not really a every day tea. But I love the packaging and have great coupons for the product
Anna K.
Springdale, AR
I l ove anything with mint! I love tea so the 2 together is the beat combo ever! Wishing i had some right now to drink!
Mei T.
Malba, NY
This is a Refreshing, tasty green tea. It is a little pricey but worth the treat Many asians like this.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Is this any good?
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
Has anyone tried this?? Any good??
Melissa F.
Is this sweetened at all?