Stash Tea Mint Green Iced Tea Powder

by Stash Tea

This unique powdered green tea is made from whole green tea leaves that have been ground into a fine powder. We then add natural mint flavor for an especially refreshing and cooling taste. Just add to cold or hot water and stir, no brewing needed!

You get more of the goodness of green tea, as the entire tea leaf is consumed. Convenient, delicious, and naturally refreshing, make it by the glass or pitcher, or on-the-go by simply adding to bottled water. Shake or stir and enjoy! Each box contains 10 sticks and makes 10 servings, 16 oz each.

Note: Since this product is made from powdered green tea leaves and is not instant, some green tea may be present in the bottom of the glass. Stir well or shake before serving.

Ingredients
Maltodextrin, blended green tea powders, peppermint flavor

Caffeinated

Is this sweetened at all?
Has anyone tried this?? Any good??
Start your review of Stash Tea Mint Green Iced Tea Powder!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoEdmond, OK
Most green tea usually tastes like a very herbal, healthy thing. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But this surprisingly tastes a lot fresher and more pleasing. I love this option when I am need of a quick pick-me-up. It feels clean and like it's detoxing your whole body and also your mind.
2 years agoSan Francisco, CA
I personally prefer coffee over tea but this is just one of those trusty brands my mom always got when she needed to take a break from coffee. I don't really taste it's superiority over all of the tea brands though
3 years agoSpokane, WA
I love these! I'm a junior in college and I've kept these in my back pack since 10th grade for quick cheap and easy caffeine fixes on the go! Delicious and minty and I love that they're not sweetened. Just shake in a bottle of water and you're good!
2 years agoGrand Jct, CO
It's very refreshing and nice in the hot summer because it doesn't require any prep or cool down time. The fact it isn't a powder that dissolves 100% was weird at first, since I thought it was instant powder not powdered tea.
3 years agoHebron, KY
This is very good quality. I love the tea but it is very expensive and not really a every day tea. But I love the packaging and have great coupons for the product
3 years agoSpringdale, AR
I l ove anything with mint! I love tea so the 2 together is the beat combo ever! Wishing i had some right now to drink!
3 years agoMalba, NY
This is a Refreshing, tasty green tea. It is a little pricey but worth the treat Many asians like this.