BY STASH TEA

Experience a juicy burst of Meyer lemon with this tart, lip-puckering tea. Enjoy it steaming hot with honey or iced for a refreshing treat; its lemony goodness is enough to brighten any day. A fresh, sunny burst of sweet lemon that will delight your senses Non-GMO Verified KOF-K Certified Certified B Corporation Blended in the USA with natural ingredients from around the world Caffeine free Brew At: 3-5 min, 190-210 F, 8 fl oz water. For iced tea, use double the tea bags.

Ingredients: Rosehips, lemongrass, orange peel, hibiscus, citric acid, Meyer lemon oil, safflower.

Directions:

Instructions: Brewing: To savor the full flavor of our teas, bring fresh water to a rolling boil. Pour hot water directly over the tea bag in a pre-heated pot or cup. Brew 3-5 minutes or to desired taste. One tea bag makes 8 ounces of hot tea. For iced tea, brew double strength.

Buy on Amazon
Luna G.
Portland, OR
I *think* this is the lemon blossom tea with just a new name. I'm not sure but it tastes the same. This is one of my favorite teas. I drink it all of the time. This is always up in the cabinet! I'm a huge fan of lemon, hibiscus and rosehips. It's awesome to have them all in one tea. It's very lemony without the bite. Definitely recommend. A lot.
Bridget Q.
This is the best lemon tea I've ever had. I received it in my Goddess Provisions box for thr month of July 2016 and wow. It makes an awesome hot tea and an amazing iced tea. It's all natural too, so the refreshing taste is healthier for you! 10/10 definitely buying this in bulk if I can.
Meri P.
I just tried this tea for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised! I have now come to brew it with a little bit of black tea and it is perfect!
Kelsey M.
Lockbourne, OH
I love this tea. I drink it all the time. It's one o my favorite flavors. It has a great taste to it.
Joanna R.
Gresham, OR
My employer always supply us with this tea, I drink it everyday. It is so tasty and delicious.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
I got this is a Goddess Provisions subscription box. It's a great lemon tea that comes in individual tea bags, which is definitely more convenient that loose tea but not as good for the environment but I will be composting the bags so that's a perk.
Este te es de lo mejor estoy segura que quien lo haya provado lo sabe es delioso se toma bien frio de hecho sirve para mesclar con licor el sabor que tiene es unico muy bueno solo que un poquito caro pero de ves en cuando vale la pena
Savannah S.
New Westminster , AR
This tea is my favorite during cough and cold season, it's really soothing and the lemon flavor isn't overly strong or bitter.
Meizahn H.
Victoria, Ontario
the best lemon tea ever. Has some sweet notes to it without actually being sweetened, smells kind of balmy. Good hot or cold.