BY STASH TEA

Festive blend of organic green tea and lively spearmint and peppermint.

Ingredients
Organic green tea, organic spearmint, organic peppermint, organic ginger root, organic lemongrass, organic wintergreen oil

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Iherb*
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
Stash Tea are really good!! I have fallen in love with their Pumpkin Spice and Merry Mint. I know there are lots of mint teas out there but this has been my favorite of them so far. I drink it hot and cold. Its a very relaxing tea and it makes me happy!
Jamie L.
Love this organic mint tea. It's rare to find caffeinated mint-flavored tea and this is a great one. Perfect for cold winter days and a fresh flavor in the summer time as well. I keep a box in my desk at work and drink daily. I would definitely buy it again!
AMANDA G.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite teas. Even though it's technically a holiday tea I enjoy it year round. I love the refreshing mint flavor that's a perfect mix of a couple different mints. Added bonus is that this or any mint tea is great for settling an upset stomach. It's actually the reason I first bought it but the yummy flavor had me buying it over and over.
Allison P.
I drink tea and coffee. Is that unheard of?!?! I love the premium version of this green tea. The flavor is extra fresh and full. I gave a sample to my neighbor who is a big tea lover.
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mint tea help calm the stomach and this tea is great for when you have an upset stomach. It is also nice to add two other ice teas for a minty and refreshing beverage.
Michelle C.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
Great tatsting tea. Good combo of mint and green tea. 2 of my favourite things combined. Something I always make sure I have some of.
Daria I.
New castle, DE
I'm a big fan of tea, especially green, I can drink it again and again!! This tea is not my best choice, but I like it also)