Stash Tea Maple Apple Cider Herbal Tea uploaded by Haley H.Stash Tea Maple Apple Cider Herbal Tea uploaded by Janie B.

BY STASH TEA

This herbal tea combines the sweetness of maple with the tartness of apple for a lively, delicious cup. Fruity hibiscus and rooibos have been blended with sweet cinnamon, maple, apple and caramel flavors for this tasty tea cider. A touch of sugar brings out the flavor.

Ingredients
Rooibos, hibiscus, cinnamon, natural maple flavor, natural apple flavor, natural caramel flavor

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
I love this tea! I would highly recommend it to anyone that is ready for fall weather. It feels like fall in a cup it’s so warming and soothing and relaxing. I love the light sweet wholesome flavor that warms the soul!! The price is already great for this tea!
Molly J.
Covington, LA
This was my all time favorite tea during the cooler months. It smells autumnal and warm. If I could find a perfume in this scent, I would bathe in it. Especially good is having it with a tiny splash of cashew milk.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Love the flavor of this tea. It embodies the holidays to me and I enjoy it. It is a little more expensive then other brands but I like it.
Johnna R.
This is my moms to go maple Apple TV especially during the fall I personally am not lead don't like it but she says it's her favorite
Lexi C.
Big Spring
This tea is perfect, it steeps exactly where you want it and tastes so smooth. The price is unbeatable too!
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Love this tea. It is so smooth and so good. I highly recommend this to anyone. I could drink this all day.
Sky D.
Portland, OR
This tea is delicious! Great for the fall season or winter. Also wonderful for when you're sick.
sara T.
Loads the flavor while giving you the comfort of a warm beverage. Not too bad of a price either
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This is so good! Loved it! I'm a massive tea drinker and found this to be lovely.
Haley H.
Kingston
Delicious tea. One of my favourites! It has an incredible aroma, and just as good of flavour! I like to add in two tea bags to make the flavour stronger. It has a pretty great price point and I’ll definitely buy again when I’m out! If you like flavours of fall this is perfect for you! You can taste fresh apple, maple syrup and even caramel! Adding just a bit of sugar also really makes the sweet flavours pop!
Is this flavorful?