BY STASH TEA

A fragrant tea that blends naturally sweet and slightly citrus mangosteen with juicy pear flavor. With matcha.

Featured in Every Day with Rachael Ray as Best Flavored Green Tea: "We "oohed" and "ahhed" over this beautiful, pink-hued brew. The citrusy mangosteen flavor is enhanced by sweet notes of pear, orange, lemongrass and hibiscus for a sip that's not cloying. Chilled, it'd make a great cocktail mixer."

Ingredients
Green tea, orange peel, lemongrass, rosehips, hibiscus, natural mangosteen flavor, safflower, natural pear flavor, matcha, citric acid

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon
    Andrea H.
    Hatfield, PA
    I was able to try this flavor in an assorted box of Stash teas. Loved most of the flavors. Nice flavor and great tea brand. Always keeping eye out for new flavors.
    Kitty K.
    This tea is delicious!! I love making it in the morning or mid afternoon. I brew a cup and then add ice to it and a little bit of honey. The taste is kind of fruity but so delicious!
    maria a.
    Medley, FL
    I'm obsessed with this green tea, I have it instead of coffee every morning and it makes me feel ready for the day
    Sara M.
    San Jose, CA
    This is a yummy tea. I can drink it as is or add some cream and sweetener. It is super delish and affordable.
    Trinity B.
    Sandusky, OH
    I love this product!!! I would recommend it to tea lovers like me:) it tastes very good