Stash Tea Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea uploaded by Ashlie H.Stash Tea Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea uploaded by Prachi G.

BY STASH TEA

Details

Take a trip to the tropics with the sweet, tangy flavor and aroma of mango, passionfruit, hibiscus, and lemongrass in a delightful and refreshing herbal tea. Enjoy it hot in the cool of the evening, or iced in the heat of the day.

Explore our world of tea: since 1972, stash has been dedicated to providing premium quality teas. Stash begins with tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and the finest herbs and spices gathered from around the globe. Our master blenders combine these natural botanical Ingredients to create unique and delicious teas that are 100% natural and free of artificial flavors and colors. Whether you enjoy caffeine free herbal teas, green teas, black, white, oolong or decaf teas, with stash you get a wide range of exceptional teas that have been expertly blended for full flavor in every cup.

Ingredients

Rosehips, Orange Peel, Safflower, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Mango Flavor, Citric Acid, Passionfruit Flavor, and Licorice Powder.

Directions

Brewing: to savor the full flavor of our teas, bring fresh water to a rolling boil. Pour hot water directly over the tea bag in a pre-heated pot or cup. Brew 3-5 minutes or to desired taste. One tea bag makes 8 ounces of hot tea. For iced tea, brew double strength.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I drink this every morning before heading off to school." in 1 review
  • "Arrrghh the passion I have for mango is unreal, it tastes good and is one of my favourite flavour " in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love herbal and flavored teas. I bought this brand because I've never had it before and decided to try it. I love the flavor the the aroma is amazing. To sweeten it up a bit a add a teaspoon of honey and that just adds to the flavor. I do recommend this brand of you want a great tasting herbal tea.
Betsy C.
San Bernardino, CA
This tea is really good. When you open the package you're able to smell the herbs. Its was sweet enough for me. The mango taste is really potent. I would honestly buy it again but I have so many other teas to get through! Haha
Erica L.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this tea iced!! The flavor is much stronger when served cold. I used 4-5 bags and keep a pitcher in the fridge and serve over ice. The tea is full of flavor and doesn't need anything added to it.
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
I always love the ideal fruit teas because they're often not caffeinated. I like to add lemon to brighten the taste and make it resemble the original fruit flavor more.
Stephanie L.
Ogden, UT
This tea is AMAZING! I have a cup every morning before work. It is the right amount of fruity with a great tea after taste. By far the best herbal tea you could ask for. I highly recommend to others and share with anyone that comes over.
zeenah k.
Love this tea, it's rare to find Mango and passionfruit tea, which are my two favorite fruits. This can be bought in ross, or if lucky in world market and they have lots of other flavors.
Jourdan V.
This is by far one of my favorite teas! I drink this every morning before heading off to school. It has such a great fruity flavor and it prepares you for the day ahead. There is no caffeine which love, but it still gives your energy. I always order a bunch of boxes at a time from amazon. It is so delicious.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
Went through a box of this tea so quickly. It's so tasty. I usually would put 2 bags in my mug for a stronger tea. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends
Jes L.
Raleigh, NC
I wasn't a big fan of mango before trying these, now I'm obsessed!!! This tea is super yummy!!! I even make it an iced tea.
Katherine T.
Aberdeen, SD
I love this tea. Its fruity flavor is extremely delicious. I love drinking this in the morning, when I am on the go.