Stash Tea Licorice Spice Herbal Tea uploaded by Susan C.

BY STASH TEA

This unique nectar-like tea is one of our most popular blends. Licorice, a root sweeter than sugar cane, has been combined with cinnamon, orange peel, star anise, and sarsaparilla for this delicious herbal tea. The naturally sweet dessert-like qualities of Licorice Spice make it a perfect after dinner tea. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients
Licorice root*, cinnamon, orange peel, star anise, vanilla extract, sarsaparilla, orange oil, natural cinnamon flavor, clove bud oil, cardamom oil
*Licorice root is not intended for use during pregnancy and while nursing, or if you have heart disease or high blood pressure.

Steeping Instructions

• Do you like the combination of these flavors?4 Answers
    Buy on Amazon*
    Madison J.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    This is such an interesting and unique tea! Absolutely one of my favorites that I buy again and again. It's more of a spiced tea than a liquorice candy, but I'm sure you could add sugar or honey to make it taste similar. I enjoy it as is or with a splash of milk personally. Great for a rainy day, study session, or before bed.
    Anne M.
    Dallas, TX
    The name makes it sound like this tea will taste like black licorice but that could not be further from the truth. It's a great flavor with strong tones of spice that remind me of the holidays. It's also nice that it is caffeine free so you can drink it whenever.
    A.Brooke J.
    To be honest, this Stash Herbal Licorice Spice Tea wasn't my favorite. I enjoy a good tea and licorice candy. So this sounded like a yummy blend. I like strong spices but this particular flavor really didn't set well with me. Just to much of a twang to it. Gave it a few more tries and it just isn't for me.
    Kimberle H.
    Woodstock, GA
    This was pretty good. A tad to strong of licorice but I did enjoy it.
    First time buying the brand. Found it on sale so figured it was worth a try. Probably will buy again. Will try a different flavor next time.
    Kate M.
    Brooklyn, NY
    I love licorice root tea more than anything! I usually buy the Yogi Egyptian Licorice flavor but I recently tried the Stash Licorice Spice tea and it just as delicious! It's so sweet and spicy and perfect for when the weather gets cold. Definitely recommend this if you like sweeter teas or licorice root!
    Casey L.
    Nashville, TN
    This is a tea for all-- including those who don't like licorice (like me). This tea is so wonderfully flavored and beautifully soothes a sore throat. When you take a sip you'll get a mild aromatic flavor, but after you swallow the warmth and healing properties of licorice seem to take effect and your throat seems to be coated in protection. I swear by this tea when I'm feeling unwell or need a pick me up.
    RosaMaria P.
    Portland , OR
    I love this tea because for being black licorice, it's very settling. Not so strong. The packaging is luxurious and beautiful. It's not so heavy on the black. It's somewhat affordable, I would buy it again though.
    Dionne F.
    Stash Premium Herbal Tea taste so good and there is a wide variety of flavors to choose from. You can not go wrong when choosing a flavor, I love each and every flavor I have tried. This tea is great cold or hot and wonderful for sore throats as well. Stash Premium
    Tea my number one brand of tea.
    Ashley E.
    W Valley City, UT
    Delicious! You can never go wrong with Stash tea. I have yet to taste a flavor that isn't great. And ordering straight from the company sometimes gets you some nice freebies with your order. Definitely my brand of choice!
    Jill B.
    Allen Park, MI
    Love, love, love this tea. It's super relaxing and great if you have a sore throat. The taste isn't too overpowering either, but you can definitely taste the licorice. It reminds me of herbal tea you get at a salon.
    Alexandria S.
    Do you like the combination of these flavors?
    RosaMaria P.
    Portland , OR
    Has anyone else tried this tea? What do you think of it?