Stash Tea Lemon Rooibos Iced Tea Powder

by Stash Tea

Rooibos, also known as red tea, is an indigenous herb of South Africa and a popular drink around the world. Just add to cold or hot water and stir, no brewing needed!

Convenient, delicious, and naturally refreshing, make it by the glass or pitcher, or on-the-go by simply adding to bottled water. Shake or stir and enjoy! Each box contains 10 sticks and makes 10 servings, 16 oz each.

Note: Stir well or shake before serving.

Ingredients
Maltodextrin, rooibos extract powder, natural lemon flavor

Caffeinated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stash Tea Lemon Rooibos Iced Tea Powder!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoMiami, FL
I love the iced tea, especially this brand, it is very delicious. It comes in a nice presentation which catches my attention. Its taste is very divine and refreshing. We drank it as a family. Would drink this rich ice tea powder..
3 years agoWestminster, MD
So delicious and perfect for summertime! Really refreshing and great with lunch! One of my favorites