BY STASH TEA

Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Delfina R.
Peoria, AZ
I love drinking this flavor of tea. It helps smooth my throats and has a yummy taste. The bright yellow packaging helps me know what flavor I'm grabbing when digging through my purse to find it while I'm on the go. If you love the taste of ginger I recommend you trying this tea.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is one of my go to teas when I'm sick. I really love ginger when I'm sick and this definitely has a kick of ginger to it which is great. I have a few teas that are better quality loose leaf but I like the convenience of the tea bag.
Melissa B.
Cleveland, OH
Love drinking this in the evenings when I'm craving hot beverage but don't want coffee. Great flavor. Full and refreshing with that warm cozy, by the fire, type feeling. :) would buy again!
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Super tasty without the high price tag of other tea companies. The Lemon Ginger is one of my favorites to wake me up in the morning!
Karlie M.
Highland, IL
I use this frequently. The ginger helps digestive health, and I love lemon. It's pretty much a routine now. Wash face, turn on the kettle, pour into mug, steep ginger lemon tea for like 5 minutes. Nice night.
Dee R.
Haddon Township, NJ
Use this when I have a sore throat or felling a little under the weather. Don't change a thing, love the flavor and strength. Top of the list of teas!