BY STASH TEA

Our Stash Lemon Ginger is an interesting blend of ginger root, lemongrass, lemon flavor, safflower, hibiscus and citric acid. This lively tisane offers wide-awake flavor without any caffeine. It combines the puckery taste of lemon with the sharp, lingering bite of ginger, making it a great sipping drink. Add a bit of honey for a sweeter, smoother drink.

Ingredients
Ginger root, lemongrass, natural lemon flavor, hibiscus, citric acid, safflower, natural ginger flavor

Steeping Instructions

• Does this help calm an upset stomach or cramps? Thanks in...2 Answers
    Buy on Amazon*
    Rachel S.
    Hoover, AL
    My mom purchased this for me because she read that Kourtney Kardashian swears by this lemon ginger tea. Lemon ginger tea supposedly helps reduce cellulite, aids with weight loss and has other health benefits. This particular flavor in this brand is also caffeine free. Those are all great but it tastes DISGUSTING. To me, it is just hot lemon water and found myself with a cringe worthy look on my face. I’m a novice when it comes to tea and this may not be my cup of tea, but you may actually like this. This was just not for me personally.
    maria z.
    Corona, NY
    Best lemon ginger tea in the market. It's spicy but not over whelming peppery. It's best during the winter season but in my household we enjoy it year round. With some honey and tea cookies very yummy.
    Madison J.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Really nice tea! I have multiple friends who swear by this tea. I personally really hate lemon tea, but the ginger makes it more bearable. Honey helps too. Great for a sore throat.
    Tiffany E.
    Loganville, GA
    Amazing tea medicinally antiviral antiinflamatorio and packed with antioxidants great for a relaxing bedtime tea, upset stomach fix, just need to feel better tea :)
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    My mom always made us fresh ginger tea when I was a kid. To boost our immune system and prevent us from getting sick and missing school. I drank it so often I began to like the taste of ginger. I buy these because I'm too lazy to make fresh tea and I can out them in my purse and take it wherever I want
    Claire P.
    Keizer, OR
    I purchased a variety pack of stash k cups and this is one of the flavors available. I have been having some stomach/digestive issues lately and this ginger lemon tea is coming in handy. The ginger flavor isn't too strong (although I added some honey) and the flavor overall is nice. It seems to help calm my stomach pain too. I love the ease of putting the cup in the keurig and it being ready instantly. Highly recommend!
    Delfina R.
    Peoria, AZ
    I love drinking this flavor of tea. It helps smooth my throats and has a yummy taste. The bright yellow packaging helps me know what flavor I'm grabbing when digging through my purse to find it while I'm on the go. If you love the taste of ginger I recommend you trying this tea.
    Sharon B.
    Charlotte, NC
    I recently visited my local walmart and picked up a box of lemon ginger . Been sick for about a week , hoping this tea helps sooth my sore throat , also congested not sure how much it will help . Its my first time buying this brand and flavor . Super affordable cost me $2.38 for a box of 20 .
    Robin C.
    Bergenfield, NJ
    AMAZING lemon ginger flavor. This tea is a must have for me when cold season rolls around; it is so soothing and really helps! Lemon is great for cutting through the icky grossness of being sick and ginger is anti-inflammatory. This packs a one-two punch!
    Ashley R.
    I bought this last week to give it a try since I felt like I was feeling like I was coming down with a cold . I love the taste and I'm not big on ginger but this was really good and it helped my sore throat as well this will be a continuous buy for me .
    Brittany O.
    Winston Salem, NC
    Does this help calm an upset stomach or cramps? Thanks in advance!