BY STASH TEA

This unique powdered green tea is made from whole green tea leaves that have been ground into a fine powder. We then add natural lemon and ginger flavors for a pleasing citrus and spicy taste. Just add to cold or hot water and stir, no brewing needed!

You get more of the goodness of green tea, as the entire tea leaf is consumed. Convenient, delicious, and naturally refreshing, make it by the glass or pitcher, or on-the-go by simply adding to bottled water. Shake or stir and enjoy! Each box contains 10 sticks and makes 10 servings, 16 oz each.

Note: Since this product is made from powdered green tea leaves and is not instant, some green tea may be present in the bottom of the glass. Stir well or shake before serving.

Ingredients
Maltodextrin, ginger flavor, lemon flavor, blended green tea powders

Caffeinated

Buy on Amazon
Joelyn M.
New Bedford, MA
Originally tried this tea because it was in our kitchen at work. Other employee were raving about it so I thought I would give it a go! Turned out to love it, and searched for it at my local grocery store, found that it was affordable as well! I will continue to buy in replacement of my routine coffee.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Ashley H.
I've tried this and for some reason it isn't as great as some other ones I've tried. I don't know if it was the fact that I didn't make it myself but I will definitely try and see if it tastes better next time
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I got these for last years Valentine's Day and I really liked them. I know my friend pairs quite a bit for them but oh my God. They are amazing! The only issue is that they are addicting. I can go thorough a package in a month.
Celine L.
Excelente marca !! Tiene mucha variedad y es de un precio regular y accesible!! Todos sus sabores son muy buenos y fuertes (lo suficiente para una taza) me parece mejor que algunas marcas famosas por sitios de café
Cleopatra C.
My mom would buy this for me whenever I would get sick. I usually don't like powdered tea, but this is amazing! I love the taste. It's a nice bold but subtle ginger flavor.
Amber L.
Jacksonville
Yummiest tea! Such a good summer flavor. Very light and refreshing. Delicious over ice on a hit day! Go stash!
Nicole C.
Can you put ice in this does it kill the taste?