BY STASH TEA

For our Lemon Blossom, we blend together freshly cut Thai lemongrass, Egyptian chamomile, Chilean rosehips, North American citrus peel, Pakistani rose petals, Chinese safflower, Indian ginger, and natural orange and lemon flavors

Artfully crafted, lemony taste, fragrant aroma, makes a nice iced tea

The result is a very colorful tea blend with a refreshing, slightly tart, juicy lemon taste

This drink is delicious both hot and iced Naturally caffeine free

• Is this super lemony? Or a good mixture?2 Answers
Catrina T.
Pasadena, CA
An awesome and relaxing tea. It's caffeine free so you can drink it at night. I drink it with a teaspoon of sugar, let it cool down a bit, then take that first sip. It smells fresh and tastes fresh.
Ayanna W.
I love this brand (first of all) and I love this tea. It's nice and light (think an afternoon pick me up) and has a strong flavor. Great price too..and it goes on sale frequently at giant
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Best tea out there, I love it, its all I drink. It especially helps when I have a cold, to helps to soothe my throat. I promote it all the time to my friends.
Pauchi L.
I have tea every night after dinner and this is a great brand to have. Teas make you feel relaxed and ready to go to bed without a full stomach.
Ruby L.
Mission Viejo, CA
I so happy with this brand and this flavor, go buy some if u haven't yet. no need for sugar or honey mmmmm so . .GO BUY SOME =)
Elishas I.
This company has a verity of delightful teas! If they were organic they would get an A!
Lisa S.
This is my favorite lemon tea, it's so good. I love the aroma and taste. I add some raw honey. It's great when you have a cold too. The price is right, it is under $5.00.
Subanky S.
OTTAWA , Ontario
This tea flavour is so yummy. It is a great sweet lemon flavour. I tried it for the first time in Stash's herbal tea sampler and now I'm hooked! It's a great buy for how much tea you get. I would highly recommend this tea if you are into herbal teas.
Amanda M.
Swift Current, SK
This is the tea that gets me through the mornings! I am not a coffee drinker and this gets me though my morning with a very high demanding job and it just tastes amazing! I have been drinking this almost every morning for a year and have not got sick of it yet.
Damien B.
Surrey, BC
I'm usually not a huge fan of drinking tea without milk, but meyer lemon is so tasty, and, honestly? Gorgeous to look at! A great selection for spring and bubble-baths. A personal favourite for pairing with meditation.
Alexandria S.
Is this super lemony? Or a good mixture?

Walmart