Stash Tea Jasmine Blossom Green Tea uploaded by Madison J.Stash Tea Jasmine Blossom Green Tea uploaded by Giteriana H.

BY STASH TEA

Jasmine is, without a doubt, one of the world's great teas. Our Jasmine Blossom blend has downy silver tips and most of the spent jasmine blossoms have been removed. It has an intoxicating aroma and a balanced and delicate flavor. This romantic tea may be enjoyed any time of the day but is especially pleasant in the evening.

The delicate Jasmine flower opens only at night and is plucked in the morning, when the tiny petals are tightly closed. Between six and eight in the evening, as the temperature cools, the petals begin to open. It is reported they emit a "popping" sound when they open, which is the signal for the scenting to begin.

Flowers and tea are "mated" in machines that control temperature and humidity. It takes four hours or so for the tea to absorb the fragrance and flavor of the Jasmine blossoms, and for the highest grades, this process may be repeated as many as seven times.

Because the tea has absorbed moisture from the flowers, it must be refired to prevent spoilage. The spent flowers may or may not be removed from the final product, as the flowers are completely dry and contain no aroma. They simply add visual appeal and are no indication of the quality of the tea.

Shop our Jasmine Blossom Green Tea in loose leaf.

Note: The 1000 ct tea bags are packaged loose in a box.

Ingredients

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon
    Madison J.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    The jasmine in this is lovely, but I feel like the green tea is a little too much paired with it. I'd prefer it without the caffeine anyway. Easily over-steeped, so definitely pay attention to the color and timer when brewing it. Great iced or served with raw honey!
    Giteriana H.
    Madison, WI
    Love this tea! Packaging is cute, vibrant colors! Good for on the go since it’s pre bagged! Met all my expectations! Tastes wonderful, all natural! Many flavors! Highly recommend!
    Kat A.
    Lakewood, CO
    Kat A.
    Lakewood, CO
    Allison I.
    Tulsa
    The only type and brand I regularly enjoy. Unfortunately not available in stores near me. But I love it so much I go out of my way to order it monthly!! Subtle taste, great with honey, and cream of you prefer. Enough caffeine to keep you focused, not enough to create a crash. This stuff got me through grad school.
    Alyssa M.
    Selbyville, DE
    I really love this tea but I think the Kuerig brews it a little weak. Stash tea is still one of my favorites, but it's definitely better to brew it yourself. Having said that, the packaging is adorable and looks so pretty in the pantry. I recommend this brand.
    Influenster M.
    I grew to love Jasmine tea through traveling in Asia and this is one of my top favorite teas ever. It is so deliciously fragrant and light tasting that you feel healthy just by drinking this

I often also get people asking me what's in my mug since it smells so good!
    Jessica G.
    My best friend is in love with this tea! I am not a fan of jasmine tea, but the way green tea is mixed in with it makes it have such an interesting flavor.
    Ashley A.
    Pullman, WA
    I love Stash tea because you can buy such large amounts of it! It has a great flavor -- if you've tired Bigelow, Stash seems to be a bit stronger in flavor.
    Cynthia L.
    Albuquerque, NM
    This tea is so yummy. I love drinking it in this cold weather. I enjoy sipping it and relaxing for the night. The taste is great and not bitter.