BY STASH TEA

Take a breath, brew a cup of our Chamomile Nights, and let the relaxation begin. Sweet and mellow, this tea offers just the right blend of natural herbs and flavors and is just what is needed after a "too much" day. Treat yourself to this golden-in-the-cup tea and simply enjoy.

Ingredients
Chamomile, spearmint, natural lotus flavor

Steeping Instructions

• Where can I buy this at ??1 Answers
  • This tea sounds so yummy I can't wait to try it. I live...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
natasha v.
Actually have this tea in my house right now I just bought it a week ago and I really like it it definitely helps to relax me at nighttime before bed and I specifically love the flavor of it it’s a very light chamomile it’s not overpowering and has this hint of sweet soon pier amid to it and almost smells kind of nice like a bit of a flask mom because of the lotus flower and it is just very lightly sweet but also relaxes you are usually like the Bigelow one with the teddy bears on it I can’t remember what it’s called that’s usually my favorite chamomile tea but this one has such a great flavor to it I don’t think it works as good as the other one because it doesn’t have like Valerian Route in it but if you just want like a calming hot tea that he’s nice without having to put sugar in it it’s great
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Sip, ahhhhh. It's so nice to grab this hot tea at the end of the day and just sit back and relax. I like to add a little bit of sugar to sweeten it up. It really does help you relax and fall asleep.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
El té de chamomile es ideal para relajarte, para hacer un tiempito en el día y disfrutarlo. También ayuda para los dolores estomacales y el inmsonio. Esta marca es maravillosa!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
This is a really mild and delicious chamomile tea. It's very soothing and relaxing. I like to drink it in the evening with a spice of lemon, or a little honey in it.
Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is by far the best chamomile tea. It has some spearmint and lotus flower in it as well which gives the tea a bit of sweetness, you don't even need a sweetener with the tea, although I do add some honey every now and then.

The tea is extremely relaxing. I drink this tea if I'm anxious and need to mellow out.
Joyce R.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL
I love a nice warm cup of chamomile tea before bed. This blend of tea is not too bitter it's the perfect blend of flavors and aromas, helping me sleep and relax
Lucy L.
I'm not the greatest sleeper and always struggle to drift off. I drank a cup an hour before bed not expecting it to work, but soon fell asleep, great value for money as I got it in a sale, I have since running out bought more and will continue drinking it every night before bed. I'm not 100% keen on the taste but it's helping me sleep so I'm not complaining 10/10
Lizbeth S.
El te de manzanilla es el que más tomo y lo que me gusta de este que no se necesita poner varios sobrecitos para que se sienta el sabor de la manzanilla como en otros con este una bolsita es suficiente ... Aparte el precio me parece perfecto .
Kelsey T.
Nice tea has a light flavor and texture good for a night time tea as its not weak but it's not to powerful good for relaxing
Necie E.
Vernon Hills, IL
This tea sounds so yummy I can't wait to try it. I live in the Chicagoland area where can I obtain a sample or purchase it? Thanks Necie
kyri b.
Manhattan, KS
Where can I buy this at ??