BY STASH TEA

Tightly rolled, dark green tea leaves unfurl in the cup and pair nicely with peppermint. A great palate cleanser, this refreshing and minty blend is great hot or cold.

Ingredients
Gunpowder green tea, peppermint leaves

Steeping Instructions

• 100 grams makes 45-50 cups
  • 1 pound loose makes 180-200 cups

Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Looseleaf is the bomb and Stash tea figured out how to do their green pretty well. I love this tea and usually add my own matcha to it - I do wish I could find a matcha variety but the plain green is really good: super aromatic and clean tasting. Great with honey.
Breanna R.
Andover, MN
The is the bang or your buck! Loose leaf tea is my absolute favorite without breaking the bank
Heather F.
Lafayette, IN
Did not enjoy as much as I thought I would. Tasted odd and wasn't my personal favorite
Rain S.
I really really love stash tea! My favourite is the peppermint tea. It has tons of flavour not like many others. I always continue to buy stash tea especially the peppermint kind because I love relaxing with a hot cup of tea in the evening. I definitely recommend this tea!

Amazon