BeveragesTea & InfusionsStash Tea
Guayusa With Yerba Mate & Ginseng

Stash Tea Guayusa With Yerba Mate & Ginseng

by Stash Tea

Guayusa (gwhy-you-sa) is a rare herbal tea produced from the leaves of a holly tree (Ilex guayusa) native to the Amazon Rainforest of Ecuador. Guayusa is naturally caffeinated and has an awakening effect similar to coffee and yerba mate. For this signature blend, Guayusa is paired with yerba mate and ginseng for an invigorating brew that is sure to awaken your senses.

Ingredients
Guayusa, yerba mate, ginseng root

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated

Country of Origin
Ecuador

Tea Bag Packaging

• 18 ct - 18 tea bags in a box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stash Tea Guayusa With Yerba Mate & Ginseng!
How would you rate this product?
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
I am an avid tea drinker. I drink Stash brand a lot, because it is easy to find and is comparable to its competitors. It met my expectations and I am content with this product. Yummy, yum, yum!
christine D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love having this tea to give me some energy. It's not my favorite flavor from this brand, however it gives me some great energy. Great packaging and the bag Doesn't fall apart like some do. Yes, I've bought many times
Vanessa C.
This is a great tea. I buy it online . ive heard great things about yerba mate and ginseng. Great taste

Looking for your answer?