Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha 18 Tea Bags Case of 6 uploaded by Jade K.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha Description: A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger. With Matcha. A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger with a touch of Matcha, the Japanese ceremony tea. Matcha is similar to Gyokuro green tea in that it is an early season, high grade, shade - grown tea. After steaming, the tea leaf is finely ground to produce a light and fine green powder. Since 1972, Stash has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup. True teas are made from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis, the tea plant, which was first cultivated in China and found growing wild in India. Chinese monks and European traders introduced it to Japan, Sri Lanka and other countries. Today there are more than 3,000 varieties of tea, each having its own distinct character and named for the district where it is grown. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha Directions To savor the full flavor of our teas, bring fresh water to a rolling boil. Pour hot water directly over the tea bag in a pre-heated pot or cup. Brew 3 - 5 minutes or to a desired taste. One tea bag makes 8 ounces of hot tea. For iced tea, brew double strength. Ingredients: Green tea, ginger, natural peach flavor, and japanese matcha. • Green Tea, Ginger, Natural Peach Flavor And Japanese Matcha. • Kosher see more...

• I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea ...3 Answers
Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha 18 Tea Bags Case of 6
  • "I always like to try different flavors of tea and this a definitely a recommended flavor!" in 1 review
Diane B.
Denton, TX
I really, really like the flavor of this tea. Great afternoon pick up. I make it really really strong for iced tea. A little truvia good to go!!
Tanya B.
Sprng Brk Twp, PA
This is by far the best tea ever!! I always have at least a box or two on hand.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
I stumbled across this while looking for another tea and it grabbed my attention. I am glad that it did because I love it!
christine c.
Hawthorne, NY
Foodie Expert
Stash tea is my favorite tea at the moment & has been for a while - this tea comes in nice wrapping for you or a gift . Tastes amazing & so many flavors - seasonal and special editions are delicious !
Rebecca G.
Hometown, IL
I love this tea. It always helps me relax after a long day. It can be enjoyed either hot or over ice!
Amber V.
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor combo. I like to brew this with regular black tea to add a fresh flavor to black tea. So good!
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
Foodie Expert
I love STASH teas! This peach Green tea is amazing! I love the flavor, the price is great and the quality is amazing! Some flavored teas, you do not get much of the flavor, but this one is amazing! great product!
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
Yum! Not only is matcha really good for you and full of antioxidants but you get to enjoy it with a refreshing peach after taste. This stuff is great
Anne Michelle J.
I am a huge peach fan and green tea is my go to if I'm going to ha e caffeine. this flavor combination is dynamite, without one overpowering the other. plus, this tea brand feels like a luxury tea without the priciness!
stephanie p.
I did not like the taste of this at all, overpowering. But i guess it would be good if you had a cold, as i am sure this will unblock everything, it is that strong! however i would recommend this to anyone who is into strong tastes! As it is definitely flavorful
Laylaa W.
I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea how good is it? Is it worth buying?