Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha 18 Tea Bags Case of 6 uploaded by Jade K.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha Description: A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger. With Matcha. A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger with a touch of Matcha, the Japanese ceremony tea. Matcha is similar to Gyokuro green tea in that it is an early season, high grade, shade - grown tea. After steaming, the tea leaf is finely ground to produce a light and fine green powder. Since 1972, Stash has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup. True teas are made from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis, the tea plant, which was first cultivated in China and found growing wild in India. Chinese monks and European traders introduced it to Japan, Sri Lanka and other countries. Today there are more than 3,000 varieties of tea, each having its own distinct character and named for the district where it is grown. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha Directions To savor the full flavor of our teas, bring fresh water to a rolling boil. Pour hot water directly over the tea bag in a pre-heated pot or cup. Brew 3 - 5 minutes or to a desired taste. One tea bag makes 8 ounces of hot tea. For iced tea, brew double strength. Ingredients: Green tea, ginger, natural peach flavor, and japanese matcha. • Green Tea, Ginger, Natural Peach Flavor And Japanese Matcha. • Kosher see more...

• I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea ...3 Answers
Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha 18 Tea Bags Case of 6
  • "I always like to try different flavors of tea and this a definitely a recommended flavor!" in 1 review
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
I stumbled across this while looking for another tea and it grabbed my attention. I am glad that it did because I love it!
Allie F.
Love this tea!!!! After a cup or two I feel better and it tastes good too!!! I would definitely try it if you haven't!
Amber L.
Jacksonville
Best tea ever especially on ice! I always love stash teas but this flavor is so fruity and amazing! Go to summer tea!
Amber V.
Love this flavor combo. I like to brew this with regular black tea to add a fresh flavor to black tea. So good!
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
Love teas. Love stash. Honestly though my fave is their Star Annis tea. 🖤👍I'm gonna go make some now. Yummmmy
Rebecca G.
Hometown, IL
I love this tea. It always helps me relax after a long day. It can be enjoyed either hot or over ice!
Roxanne O.
El Segundo, CA
I just purchased this tea and smells amazing it is my breakfast tea sense I am weeding off coffee
Jamie C.
The stash is a great tea brand. I love ginger flavors but ginger peach is my number one.
Tanya B.
Sprng Brk Twp, PA
This is by far the best tea ever!! I always have at least a box or two on hand.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love green tea and this is an added bonus. The ginger peach is a great combo and it’s good for you. I’ve tried lots of brands and I always come back to this one. The flavour is great and it’s well priced. Easy to find in most store and lots of other flavours that are good too.
Laylaa W.
I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea how good is it? Is it worth buying?