Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha 18 Tea Bags Case of 6 uploaded by Jade K.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha Description: A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger. With Matcha. A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger with a touch of Matcha, the Japanese ceremony tea. Matcha is similar to Gyokuro green tea in that it is an early season, high grade, shade - grown tea. After steaming, the tea leaf is finely ground to produce a light and fine green powder. Since 1972, Stash has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup. True teas are made from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis, the tea plant, which was first cultivated in China and found growing wild in India. Chinese monks and European traders introduced it to Japan, Sri Lanka and other countries. Today there are more than 3,000 varieties of tea, each having its own distinct character and named for the district where it is grown. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha Directions To savor the full flavor of our teas, bring fresh water to a rolling boil. Pour hot water directly over the tea bag in a pre-heated pot or cup. Brew 3 - 5 minutes or to a desired taste. One tea bag makes 8 ounces of hot tea. For iced tea, brew double strength. Ingredients: Green tea, ginger, natural peach flavor, and japanese matcha. • Green Tea, Ginger, Natural Peach Flavor And Japanese Matcha. • Kosher see more...

• I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea ...3 Answers
Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha 18 Tea Bags Case of 6
  • "I always like to try different flavors of tea and this a definitely a recommended flavor!" in 1 review
Melanie W.
Another great flavor I love from stash tea, works really well with a sore throat, and soothing taste with every sip - I love this and recommend it😍
Stephanie T.
hindsville, AR
I love this tea! The flavor is delicious. I always like to try different flavors of tea and this a definitely a recommended flavor!
Allie F.
Love this tea!!!! After a cup or two I feel better and it tastes good too!!! I would definitely try it if you haven't!
Jamie C.
The stash is a great tea brand. I love ginger flavors but ginger peach is my number one.
Anastasia S.
SO DELICIOUS. I am seriously in love with this tea. It give me a little boost of calm after drinking. Very light flavor that smells and tastes heavenly.
Amber L.
Jacksonville
Best tea ever especially on ice! I always love stash teas but this flavor is so fruity and amazing! Go to summer tea!
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
Love teas. Love stash. Honestly though my fave is their Star Annis tea. 🖤👍I'm gonna go make some now. Yummmmy
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
Yum! Not only is matcha really good for you and full of antioxidants but you get to enjoy it with a refreshing peach after taste. This stuff is great
Anne Michelle J.
I am a huge peach fan and green tea is my go to if I'm going to ha e caffeine. this flavor combination is dynamite, without one overpowering the other. plus, this tea brand feels like a luxury tea without the priciness!
Roxanne O.
El Segundo, CA
I just purchased this tea and smells amazing it is my breakfast tea sense I am weeding off coffee
Laylaa W.
I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea how good is it? Is it worth buying?