Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha 18 Tea Bags Case of 6 uploaded by Jade K.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha Description: A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger. With Matcha. A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger with a touch of Matcha, the Japanese ceremony tea. Matcha is similar to Gyokuro green tea in that it is an early season, high grade, shade - grown tea. After steaming, the tea leaf is finely ground to produce a light and fine green powder. Since 1972, Stash has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup. True teas are made from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis, the tea plant, which was first cultivated in China and found growing wild in India. Chinese monks and European traders introduced it to Japan, Sri Lanka and other countries. Today there are more than 3,000 varieties of tea, each having its own distinct character and named for the district where it is grown. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha Directions To savor the full flavor of our teas, bring fresh water to a rolling boil. Pour hot water directly over the tea bag in a pre-heated pot or cup. Brew 3 - 5 minutes or to a desired taste. One tea bag makes 8 ounces of hot tea. For iced tea, brew double strength. Ingredients: Green tea, ginger, natural peach flavor, and japanese matcha. • Green Tea, Ginger, Natural Peach Flavor And Japanese Matcha. • Kosher see more...

• I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea ...3 Answers
Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green W/ Matcha 18 Tea Bags Case of 6
  • "I always like to try different flavors of tea and this a definitely a recommended flavor!" in 1 review
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I love this Tea! I just got it the other day and love the taste. It was $1.99 for a box of 18 bags at price chopper which is a great price. The flavor is wonderful. It's not too sting but just enough to get the ginger and peach taste. I got this to help with an up set stomach and it's helped tremendously. I definitely recommend this Tea if you love peach, ginger, and green tea.
Leila A.
Foodie Expert
I purchased this tea at the shop in Portland where the tea is made. I generally don't like ginger but it was subtle and delicious in this tea. The peach flavoring was vibrant and delicious. I also made a matcha latte with this. It is a versatile tea that is delicious and yummy.
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
Foodie Expert
All Stash teas are amazing, this one in particular is outstanding.  Absolutely delicious.  The ginger is not too terribly strong, and who doesn't love peach flavor.  Have purchased several times since first trying it.  Highly recommend for any tea lover, or anyone who just wants a nice hot cup of tea.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Foodie Expert
Very mellow tea, not too heavy on the ginger like some others and good peach flavor as well. I like making several bags at once with honey mixed in, then chill in the fridge and drink it iced the next day.
Ruby T.
Antioch, CA
Foodie Expert
I never really liked fruit flavored teas until I gave Ginger Peach a try on a fluke. This is the best, I have it almost every day, and you can't beat the price!
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
I stole a bag from my mom and absolutely loved this combo. I was afraid it would be too strong of a ginger flavor, but the peach mellowed it out perfectly. Though I wouldn't recommend leaving the bag in longer than suggested. My only issue is the last few times I've looked for this flavor, I couldn't find it :(
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this brand. They have so many great flavors and options. Right now I am in a Matcha mood. Everything Matcha! Matcha has great benefits and it is just a stronger green tea. It keeps you caffeinated without having to drink coffee which sometimes gives me intense headaches with how much sugar I need to put in coffee to e able to drink it!
Danesha A.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Great tasting green tea. Doesn't require much to sweeten it, and you can taste the ginger in there. Just as a heads up, the ginger taste gets stronger when you finish the cup. Don't let that deter you from enjoying it.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This is a great choice. stash tea has a huge variety of good teas to choose from. This is one of my top 5 favorites. It is light tasting, but Imalways add a little sugar or honey for a bit of sweetness.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I typically hate tea whether it's iced tea, hot year or flavored tea but this actually tastes good and is refreshing. It turned me into a tea lover.
Laylaa W.
I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea how good is it? Is it worth buying?