Stash Tea Ginger Peach Green Tea uploaded by Jade K.

BY STASH TEA

A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach and sharp ginger. With matcha.

Ingredients
Ginger root, green tea, natural peach flavor, matcha

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Walmart*
    Jade K.
    Fort Drum , NY
    I love this Tea! I just got it the other day and love the taste. It was $1.99 for a box of 18 bags at price chopper which is a great price. The flavor is wonderful. It's not too sting but just enough to get the ginger and peach taste. I got this to help with an up set stomach and it's helped tremendously. I definitely recommend this Tea if you love peach, ginger, and green tea.
    Leila A.
    I purchased this tea at the shop in Portland where the tea is made. I generally don't like ginger but it was subtle and delicious in this tea. The peach flavoring was vibrant and delicious. I also made a matcha latte with this. It is a versatile tea that is delicious and yummy.
    Jaunnette L.
    Grand Jct, CO
    Very mellow tea, not too heavy on the ginger like some others and good peach flavor as well. I like making several bags at once with honey mixed in, then chill in the fridge and drink it iced the next day.
    Emily Z.
    East Granby, CT
    All Stash teas are amazing, this one in particular is outstanding.  Absolutely delicious.  The ginger is not too terribly strong, and who doesn't love peach flavor.  Have purchased several times since first trying it.  Highly recommend for any tea lover, or anyone who just wants a nice hot cup of tea.
    Katia I.
    Hopkins, MN
    This is great when you want something warm! Not too sweet, and I don't add sugar or a sugar substitute as there is alot of flavor without it. Glad to have tried it and will continue to use!
    Ruby T.
    Antioch, CA
    I never really liked fruit flavored teas until I gave Ginger Peach a try on a fluke. This is the best, I have it almost every day, and you can't beat the price!
    Marian B.
    Schaumburg, IL
    I stole a bag from my mom and absolutely loved this combo. I was afraid it would be too strong of a ginger flavor, but the peach mellowed it out perfectly. Though I wouldn't recommend leaving the bag in longer than suggested. My only issue is the last few times I've looked for this flavor, I couldn't find it :(
    Jon M.
    W Valley City, UT
    I blame my desire and addiction to this wonderful tea on Starbucks and the amazing creations they've developed using this tea. I'll drink any tea but this is my go to add far as preference is concerned.
    Becka S.
    Phoenix, AZ
    Love this brand. They have so many great flavors and options. Right now I am in a Matcha mood. Everything Matcha! Matcha has great benefits and it is just a stronger green tea. It keeps you caffeinated without having to drink coffee which sometimes gives me intense headaches with how much sugar I need to put in coffee to e able to drink it!
    Dominique S.
    Clearwater, FL
    A coworker introduced me to this and let me tell you, I have been hooked ever since!! It has just the right amount of spice and sweetness. I steeped it for about 5 minutes and I could almost drink this without any sugar or honey. Would love to test out some of the other flavors by Stash.
    Laylaa W.
    I drink Green tea all the time but I REALLY want to try this Tea how good is it? Is it worth buying?
    Rosa R.
    Sacramento , CA
    How's does this taste like?