BY STASH TEA

Spicy ginger enlivens this black tea that's just the thing for morning or any time a bracing cup of tea is desired. Organic ginger and natural ginger flavor blend with premium black teas to create a brew that's perfect for those who love the zing of ginger.

Ingredients
Blended black teas, organic ginger root, natural ginger flavor

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

• Does this tea really tasted like ginger3 Answers
  • Does this tea really have that taste of ginger?2 Answers
Jordan B.
To begin with, Stash brand tea is all I buy and their teas always taste great. This ginger break fast tea tastes great, but is also good for Mommies to be and morning sickness! Highly recommend.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I do not like the taste of these. I think it is super gross. I don't know why my boyfriend likes it but I will never have another cup of this.
Janelle R.
Atlanta, GA
Best way to end a stressful day is with a mug of warm tea. The ginger is great taste and helps ease the soreness of the day.
Mary Beth K.
Eden, NY
This brand of tea taste great. Price is good for the quality of product. Tried several flavors all are wonderful.
Lynwood, CA
I love drinking tea and this tea taste great I would totally repurchased this brand of tea again I love it
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
I love some tea and I'm not the biggest favor ginger but his was great because the taste wasn't overbearing
Lim-Lim D.
A GF who is also a tea avid recommended this tea to me. It's surprisingly good for the cost. However, I find that it needs to be steeped in very hot water for (like a flask) for20-30 min prior to drinking. Otherwise, you don't get the full body of the ginger in the tea. Comes in a box of 20 sachet, just the right size in me for I don't like stale tea.
Lynwood, CA
Does this tea really tasted like ginger
Lynwood, CA
Does this tea really have that taste of ginger?

back