Stash Tea Fusion Red, White, & Blueberry Tea, 10 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 12)

BY STASH TEA

Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Grace K.
I absolutely love this tea! I'm not usually a huge tea drinker but these have great flavors that I love. The packaging is also really cute to me while it doesn't break the bank, A+
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I do love blueberry tea! However, I'm more used to buying tea in bulk so these seem a little pricey to me. I prefer to buy Stash tea by the box of 100 on amazon, so 10 at a time isn't a great value.
Ashley H.
Alexandria, VA
Yum! Great brand, great health benefits and taste. This one is fruity and mild. A good daytime tea.