BY STASH TEA

A symphony of flavors combines to make this tea a favorite for those who enjoy a complex blend. Rooibos, also known as red tea, is slightly sweet and full-bodied. The addition of delicate white tea and natural blueberry flavor creates a truly pleasant tea, delightful for day-long sipping.

Ingredients
Rooibos, white tea, hibiscus, blueberry powder, raspberry leaves, natural blueberry flavor, citric acid

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon*
Taylor T.
Atlanta, GA
Decent. I wish there was more blueberry flavour, but Stash did a good job not making it take chemical-y. I've gotten other blueberry teas before, and this one is probably the best for the price. I had to get mine of Amazon, and it took awhile to get it, that was the really only negative.
Grace K.
I absolutely love this tea! I'm not usually a huge tea drinker but these have great flavors that I love. The packaging is also really cute to me while it doesn't break the bank, A+
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
This is a really good tea. I love it in the summer time to make a huge pitcher of iced tea. It is so refreshing. It is great hot as well. A very smooth but robust flavor.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I do love blueberry tea! However, I'm more used to buying tea in bulk so these seem a little pricey to me. I prefer to buy Stash tea by the box of 100 on amazon, so 10 at a time isn't a great value.
Ashlie W.
Millcreek , UT
Stash teas are probably my favorite of all the teas out there (besides some indie hand made brands) definitely very flavorful, with great taste and quality. I have probably around 200 packs of these teas!
Leah P.
Newland, NC
These tea bags are fantastic. I love the aroma and the gentle taste. I love brewing a pot for the smell.
Ashley H.
Alexandria, VA
Yum! Great brand, great health benefits and taste. This one is fruity and mild. A good daytime tea.