BY STASH TEA

We made a good thing even better, adding double 100% pure bergamot to our award winning Earl Grey tea. For many years, Stash Earl Grey Tea has been a favorite of tea lovers. Many people seem to love the careful balance of citrussy oil of bergamot and the blend of fine black teas which our Earl Grey blend is famous for.  Oil of bergamot comes from the rind of a citrus fruit which grows very well in the Calabria region of Italy.  Pure top quality oil of bergamot is expensive but no blend or man-made flavoring can match the ethereal aroma and finely nuanced flavor of the real thing. Certain Earl Grey fanatics have grown especially fond of the top grade Calabrian oil of bergamot that we use and have asked for more, ..More,... MORE!  Thus was born Stash Double Bergamot Earl Grey. In our Double Bergamot Earl Grey tea, the black tea base still serves as a solid foundation f

Renee C.
Stash Orange Spice Black tea is great served hot or iced. With a mild orange flavor and a dash of cinnamon and cloves, it is a well balanced blend. Since it's a caffeinated black tea, I wouldn't recommend it for an evening beverage, it's a tea that's perfect at most any time of day. It's great enjoyed with a shortbread biscuit!
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Stash is one of my go tos for bagged tea. It is consistently flavorful and delicious. Never too bitter or stale.

I've noticed a number of other bag teas make their black teas too strong to enjoy the flavor. It's the equivalent of over roasting and over brewing a coffee. That just makes for a nasty morning drink (even with milk and sugar).
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
Love the delicious tea!! It takes a prominent place in my tea stash, and I drink it quite regularly. I love the delicious deep flavor and the crisp smell of my tea. I drink it so often that the box often ends up a little beat up. I highly recommend!!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I love this tea it helps me when i get sick from my trough or i get a cold i love it the taste is so natural the price is great and the quality is fantastic. I really recommend this product you can get it anywhere
Brandy E.
Athens, GA
Having grown up in the South, tea runs through my veins. I keep no less than 5 types of tea on hand at all times and Stash peach black tea is one of them. This tea is terrific hot or cold, sweet or unsweetened. When you first open the individually wrapped tea bag, a rush of peach and floral aromas are released. After steeping in water for a few minutes, you are left with a fragrant beverage that has just the right balance of bitterness and sweetness. The peach isn't artificial tasting or overwhelming, but more present in aroma form and aftertaste. I highly recommend this flavor and any other Stash tea. They do not disappoint.
Lisa G.
Long Beach, CA
This tea is delicious. It has a rich flavor that's not overbearing. I love putting milk and honey in my Earl Grey Tea. Earl Grey is one of my favorite teas, and this one is really good - it's really smooth, and doesn't have that weird aftertaste some teas can leave in your mouth. I prefer tea over coffee, and Stash Earl Grey reminded me why. I love the blend because it reminds me of the tea my grandmother used to make for me as a child. It's a nice full flavor without being too much. Also, I love how the box is designed - it's a genius way to get the little packets to come out one at a time!
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I was so afraid to buy this flavor, but oh man, am I glad that I did! I'm huge into making pitchers of iced tea using real tea and this is the most PERFECT flavor I could have asked for. My brother, not a huge tea drinker, started buying me boxes of the peach just so I would keep making the iced tea. I haven't tried it hot because I'm not sure I would like it now that I've grown so used to having it iced. I gave this a B because of how turned off I am by hot peach tea.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Usually black teas are too strong for me or seem too bitter but I've found the perfect match with Stash for black teas. I especially love the cha spice because it reminds me of autumn - which tastes better and is cheaper than a PSL.
Camille T.
Rego Park, NY
This is my go to morning tea! It smells so fragrant in the morning and gives me the needed caffeine to get through the day. I'm very happy that it's so reasonably priced and I can basically find this in any major supermarkets. I recommended this to my roommate and she absolutely loved it!
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
I usually prefer coffee in the morning, but lately I've found myself drinking Chia spice instead. It's wakes me up without the lagging that coffee can bring. I also recommend the red dragon Chia as well.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
What's your favorite Stash tea?
Brittney E.
Does this black tea have a bitter taste?