BY STASH TEA

Unique blend of rare and expensive white tea and top quality green tea. We begin with Mutan White (White Peony) which is made from the leaves of the da bai or "big white" bush and mixed with buds from the shui hsien or "water sprite" tea plant. The leaves have silver tips and are predominantly greenish-brown in color and very flat. The buds are lustrous, soft and silvery. Its name, a literal translation from the Chinese, probably comes from the very pale color of its liquor.

We then blend this white tea with green tea from Japan, China and India. The resulting tea is pale gold in the cup and has a unique delicate, smooth flavor.

White tea is a very rare, expensive connoisseurs tea that was only produced in China's Fujian province, a region famous for its prized white teas. It is difficult to obtain as production is extremely limited. White tea is harvested only a few days of the year. Once harvested, white tea is not oxidized or rolled, but simply withered and dried.

Ingredients
Blended green teas, blended white teas

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

• Does the white tea add a difference in flavor from just p...1 Answers
    Madee M.
    Jackson, MS
    The combination of the white tea with the green tea keeps the grassy taste down. I typically find green to taste like grass. But I like white tea so I decided to give this a try. It is wonderful and simple. I drink this every morning with a little honey.
    Ashley L.
    North Conway, NH
    It is a wonderful tea! The flavor is very smooth and it is very delicious. It exceeded my expectations. It took a while for me to figure out the perfect brew strength but it takes about 4 minutes for it to be to my liking. Highly recommended.
    Karyn N.
    I love this tea. It’s such a great blend! The flavors compliment each other really well, and as always with green tea the color is just beautiful. This tea is delicious and is made from natural ingredients, which I really care about in teas! I love it and will buy again!
    Peyton H.
    Valdosta, GA
    I love this tea so much. Its a blend of green tea and white tea. Its very mild and not bitter at all. I love enjoying a cup of this in this morning or even while relaxing on the front porch.
    April C.
    Muncie, IN
    I absolutely love this tea. I think that everyone should try some of this tea. I thought that it was gonna taste weird because I didn't know what white tea was. I'm glad that I tried it. It's now one of my favorite teas.
    Leslie S.
    I drink green tea in the morning since I hate coffee. The antioxidants in the tea are a major plus. Sometimes I notice a bitter aftertaste with some brands of green tea, but not this one. It's a perfect blend of green and white teas, a hint of sweetness already in it. This brand is affordable and widely available in food stores.
    Tyra H.
    Wichita, KS
    God I love this tea! This helped me transition from coffee to tea. It tastes so yummy.

Price is decent and my only gripe is that I have to go to specialty stores to purchase which can be inconvenient.
    Julie S.
    This a great choice for your daily green tea. So light but so much flavor, it doesn't get bitter easily so you aren't tempted to sweeten it. I always have a box around, it's that good. That is all, please.
    Natalie P.
    Redwood City, CA
    I love this tea. It's so unique in its mix of green and white tea. It's a very light tea with only a dash of caffeine. Flavor is unique and tasty. Overall I recommend this for people who like white teas and green teas.
    Jeanette W.
    San Diego, CA
    I am a huge tea drinker and am not usually a fan of tea from teabags but this one is pretty decent. The flavor is good and it's strong for a teabag. The only downside is that it doesn't offer a good second steeping but it's a good first cup.
    Alexandria S.
    Does the white tea add a difference in flavor from just plain green tea?

back