BY STASH TEA

Premium green and black teas make this an enjoyable morning tea. With matcha.

Ingredients
Blended black teas, green tea, matcha

Steeping Instructions

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon
    Terri A.
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I love these teas, high quality with a very good flavor, these are easy on the pocket but they are not cheap teas. The green tea blends are very aromatic and you can taste the quality! The only reason I didn't rate them a 5 star was because they are a little difficult to find, they are carried in the larger chain grocery stores.
    Aaron T.
    Elkton, MD
    This tea is very good for those who like strong tea. This tea is much Bette than the store brands. I think it could use a little less flavor but a variety of flavors in the pack. I would highly recommend to others!
    Brooke M.
    Philomath, OR
    I love this tea! I like to brew it and then put it in the fridge and serve it as an iced tea. Not a fan of green tea hot however if you're looking to try something new this tea is a great price performer and has an unexpectedly high quality for such a low price.
    Sharon H.
    Perfect when you want to mix it up. Good flavor, the mix is unique, not bitter or tart in any way. Mild and still gives that good kick you need to get you through the afternoon slump.
    Adrienne C.
    Arcadia, CA
    I'm not a coffee drinker. I don't think I ever will be. With that being said, this is one of my go-to teas that I like to drink that has caffeine and it tastes amazing without any added sugar or honey.
    Serry T.
    San Jose, CA
    This isn't my go-to brand for teas, but it isn't bad. If you're into a more herbal type of green/black tea this is for you. The packaging is just like any other tea box. It's individually packaged with a string so it's easy to make.
    Rebecca H.
    I really like to drink this one when I have a headache. The caffeine in this one seems to help. I do not drink this one a lot so I just get it in sampler boxes and save them for when its just the right time.
    Sierra A.
    Roanoke, VA
    I absolutely love green tea, and this Sash Tea Breakfast Green & Black Herbal tea is so delicious! It's the perfect 'pick me up' I need in the mornings or evenings.
    Courtney D.
    Mount Shasta , CA
    Stash is one of my favorite brands! Such a quick steep with deep flavor. Especially the green tea! You can actually taste the tea, not just hot water. Definitely recommend!!
    Jackie C.
    I have grown to truly like this tea. Although I generally prefer celestial teas more this tea comes in a close second and I do t hesitate to substitute between the two!
    Anggie h.
    CO-1132387
    What do you think of green tea?