BY STASH TEA

Our English Breakfast Tea combines top-quality black teas from premier tea gardens. The result is a very distinctive, rich tea. It takes milk and sugar very well. This stimulating tea is the perfect morning wake-up drink.

There are many differing stories regarding the origin of English Breakfast Tea. One is that the prototype for English Breakfast was developed in Edinburgh over a hundred years ago by the Scottish Tea Master Drysdale. It was marketed simply as "Breakfast Tea" and become popular in England due to the craze Queen Victoria created for all things Scottish. Tea shops in London, however, changed the name and sold it as "English Breakfast Tea".

Another account claims that the blend now known as English Breakfast originated not in England but in America, as far back as Colonial times. Colonials, perhaps suffering from homesickness, dubbed the blend of black tea customarily enjoyed in Britain "English Breakfast" out of nostalgia.

Whatever the case, English Breakfast has made its mark in tea history and, along with Irish Breakfast, is one of the most famous blended teas.

Shop our English Breakfast Black Tea in loose leaf.

Ingredients

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
    • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Nicole U.
    Lorain, OH
    This tea is perfect for a cool winter morning. It has just the right amount of flavor and robust aroma. The individually wrapped satchets are great to put in lunches or to throw in a purse to use at work!
    Melissa C.
    I use this for hot and sweet tea. It has a really good flavor and is one of my go to brand's. This will be one of my top picks as long as it's around. I recommend trying this.
    Mallorie V.
    Pflugerville, TX
    Stash tea is such a great value for a really good quality tea. The english breakfast tea is amazing. it is a strong but smooth flavor. I can pick it up at Winco for incredibly cheap and the flavor matches spot on for more expensive teas. I always keep this tea on hand because the flavor is great and so enjoyable to sip on
    Danielle C.
    Fountain Valley, CA
    This is a basic flavor of a basic bagged tea but it is good to keep around. I like this a lot better than some other brands and it is a good value for the price. The best part of this is that it makes a really good and strong iced tea to keep around in the fridge during the summer.
    Elizabeth B.
    Manchester, MO
    This is my morning tea. It's the perfect way to wake up! The flavor is very strong, so watch your steep time closely, but it's so delicious. I usually drink a few cups from the same bag and have a calming breakfast. Then I feel ready and awake for the day!
    Montse A.
    Laveen, AZ
    Classic tea. I like to take it with a little bit of soy milk and raw sugar. It is really affordable and at every grocery store. Always good but you gotta let it sit for atleast 4 min. It is a go to tea for sure! Go get it, I always do. Remember to use really hot water
    Alyssa D.
    Sparks , NV
    Great value and just as strong as more expensive brands. Great flavor when taken without cream or sugar. Good quality and I rebuy this and all the other flavors. Their chai teabags are really good too, oh and the earl grey.
    Brittany B.
    Eatontown, NJ
    I have tried stash tea in the past it is a decent brand of tea I have no complaints about it never heard of it til a few years ago it must be a somewhat newer brand overall good tea keep it up!
    Abigail B.
    Denville, NJ
    Love stash tea and all of their varieties. The English Breakfast Black Tea is a reliable go-to for entertaining and to have on hand. Any tea drinker will appreciate this tea bag.
    Nayelli C.
    N Smithfield, RI
    I really like this brand. It's a brand I can trust for quality and price. I started buying this tea after realizing Starbucks used it. I have a couple flavors but the English breakfast I use for many things. One thing I use it for is to make kombucha tea. It comes out great!