BY STASH TEA

A Stash Tea best seller and long-time customer favorite! Earl Grey is black tea scented with bergamot, an oil extracted from a pear-shaped Mediterranean citrus about the size of an orange. Earl Grey brews up a beautiful amber cup with a distinctive flavor and lightly fragrant aroma.

Earl Grey is a versatile tea, at its best in the afternoon or after dinner. Delicious and flavorful plain, it may also be served with sugar and milk. Plus, it makes a wonderful, refreshing iced tea.

Stash uses superior grades of black tea for our Earl Grey. We strive for a distinctive tea flavor that is not overwhelmed by the pungent citrus, and we use only 100% pure bergamot oil, not a mixture.

Story has it that in 1830 Englishman Charles Earl Grey (the second Earl Grey, 1764-1845) was on a diplomatic mission to China, when a mandarin presented him with the recipe for making this distinctive tea. Now it is the most famous scented tea in the Western world.

Shop our Earl Grey Black Tea in loose leaf.

Ingredients
Blended black teas, bergamot extract

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
    • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Marissa T.
    Estacada, OR
    Stash Earl Grey is hands down the most flavorful and delicious earl grey I've come across. Most teas don't highlight the underlying lavender flavor but stash balances the different flavors so well
    April W.
    Denver, CO
    They carry Stash at Starbucks I believe and it's a solid option for a rich, bergamot-y earl grey. I'm not sure how clean the ingredients are but as far as taste this is a great, readily available, affordable option! Great entry tea with rich taste.
    Shelly M.
    Arlington, WA
    I was introduced to Stash tea by a friend. When I visited a spiritual shop im town and they offered Stash tea. The orange spice became my new favorite flavored tea. The package is stunning and easy to open. I have continued to buy this tea and have recommended it to others.
    Alyshia G.
    this is my all time favorite earl grey tea ever! and i'm bot usually a fan or earl grey it takes a bit to win me over. i love to have this during lunch everyday and i keep 3 boxes in my room because i dont want my family to get to it
    Missy L.
    Santa Ana, CA
    This is a a great tea if you want a traditional black tea - whether you take it plain or with milk. This was recommended to me by a friend who was born and raised in England, so I trust that it's the real deal. You can find it at most grocery stores, so it's an easy buy.
    Alysha M.
    Templeton, MA
    I love this stuff. I get boxes of different flavors and keep it at work to have on hand. Stash makes really good tea and it's very affordable. I usually like loose leaf, but this stuff is still quality. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend you do too.
    Beka S.
    Camino, CA
    Perfect cup of earl grey! The amount of bergamot in these cups is just right. Unlike some other k cups, these cups actually taste somewhat close to actual tea vags. I would recommend this to the non serious tea lover, but not to the more refined of palettes
    Rachel W.
    San Diego, CA
    I love starting my mornings with Stash Earl Grey Black Single Serve cup tea. The aroma is incredible, and it gives me the boost I need to get going in the mornings. The prices are fantastic, and i can find them at almost any grocery store.
    Angelia E.
    Troy, TX
    I grew up drinking Earl Grey tea with my mom. I find myself drinking even more as an adult now that she has passed as it reminds me of those moments with her. These Stash Single Serves are my new favorite. They pop in my Kuerig so easy yet still give me that aromatic flavor I got as a child. Love, love, love these!!
    Julyann M.
    This has the greatest intense flavor it is hard to find this labor where I live I usually buy it always online but I love their green tea their white tea and it's just so good this early Gray tea is perfect for my breakfast perfect for after lunch perfect just for reading a book and drinking it

back