suggested searches

Stash Tea

Stash Tea Double Bergamot...
39 Reviews
Hands down all time favourite Earl grey tea, I reccomend this to any one I know who likes tea, it is so tasty and a quality cup.

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

MY FAVOURITE TEA OF ALL TEAS. I used to hate tea and this was the first tea that got me hooked and now I drink tea literally everyday. Can’t believe it’s so cheap and one of the strongest flavours I have ever tried. If you love black tea you will absolutely LOVE THIS!

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

Hands down my favourite earl grey on the market - the extra bergamot is *chefs kiss*. Such beautiful flavour and body.

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

This is my all time favorite tea. I love to have this in the morning with breakfast or as a mid day caffeine boost. I like to add a splash of almond milk to my cup.

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

They weren't kidding when they doubled the bergamot with this. You can really taste it, it's a dark, refreshing almost lime taste you get out of this. I collect colognes and always wondered what bergamot smelled or at least tasted like and somehow I stumbled across Earl Grey tea and I'm glad I did as it;'s a staple in my house. I just started drinking tea a year ago and this was a nice surprise.If you put a little splash of vanilla extract it can get even nicer as I still haven't gotten my hands on the Breakfast In Paris flavor.

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

I’m obsessed with this tea! Part of my morning routine is having a cup of this with some oatmilk.

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

This is the best Earl Grey tea I have ever had. It doesn’t need any type of sweetener and is in no way bitter at all. The flavor is complex and aromatic and will delight even the pickiest of tea drinkers

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

Taste alot like regular earl grey but with just a hint of citrus to it. I find fans if earl grey don’t even notice the difference when I serve it to them, other than they really like it.

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

This tea is great, it’s all the things I love about earl gray, but more! The double bergamot really shines and flavors this tea. I’d recommend it to anyone who likes earl grey.

Product reviewed: Stash Tea, Double Earl Grey Tea Single-Cup Tea, 40 Count

Absolutely one of the best teas I have ever had! I always have to have at least 2 boxes on hand! The smell and taste are so amazing!