BY STASH TEA

For many years, Stash Earl Grey Tea has been a favorite of tea lovers. Many people seem to love the careful balance of citrusy bergamot and the blend of fine black teas which our Earl Grey blend is famous for. Certain Earl Grey fanatics have grown especially fond of the top grade oil of bergamot that we use and have asked for more! Thus, Double Bergamot Earl Grey was born.

This is a great late afternoon or early evening tea. It goes very well with shortbread and cream scones. And for a uniquely appealing cold beverage, try Double Bergamot Earl Grey tea on ice.

Shop our Double Bergamot Earl Grey Black Tea in loose leaf.

Ingredients
Blended black teas, bergamot extract

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
    • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Walmart*
    Mari M.
    Great flavorful tea with a classic earl grey taste. I bought this many times and drink it almost every morning. Its a great quality for the price and will continue to be a staple in my morning routine. I knocked off one star because I personally feel like their could be more bergamot flavor but that is my taste. I would say this is more flavorful than standard Earl grey but not enough to be called double.
    Elana K.
    Not sure why this is for a 1000 tea bag product, but I am only reviewing the actual tea here. This is a strong bergamot flavor so I mainly made this into iced tea, and it is very good. I did not like this hot because of how strong the bergamot is. I probably would not repurchase this.
    Sarah E.
    Philadelphia, PA
    I love this tea! I started drinking it when I worked in a cafe/bar a few years ago and I've never stopped! The classic earl grey with a kick of bergamot is just so good! I love to put a slice of lemon in my cup as well!
    K H.
    Bellingham, WA
    This stuff is delicious. My husband, who has ADHD, finds it easier to focus when he has a cup of this stuff. Other teas and coffee don't have this effect on him, so maybe there's something about the bergamot.
    April C.
    Muncie, IN
    I love this tea so much. I drink a cup of it everyday. I think that every tea lover needs this tea in their life. The tea from this brand isn't that expensive. It's a good gift to give to a tea lover.
    Wendi F.
    Shoreline, WA
    when I can grab this at the store, I usually grab at least two boxes as this is my all time favorite earl grey blend. it's just that extra bergamot that makes it so much more intense and wonderful for me. I will always go back to this if other earl grey blends disappoint me in any degree... they DO sell this is a smaller size than this gigantic box, but now that I know it exists, I know what I will be grabbing next!
    Leslie P.
    This is one of my favorite brands of tea. I love the huge variety of flavors this brand offers. I have a stockpile of tons of them because I can't get enough. The price is great for the quality of this tea. I would recommend this tea to anyone, whether you are just starting out with drinking tea or are a long time tea drinker.
    Aisley D.
    These are so cute and perfect for traveling or if your on the run somewhere! They are perfect to fit anywhere and it taste exactly like the regular thing. I would get it again because they come in handy! You could even pack them to go camping!
    Irina M.
    This double-bergamot earl grey is one of our household favorites. I haven't tried the loose leaf version, but the tea bags consistently brew a great pot of tea, perfect with a little bit of turbinado sugar.
    Ronnie J.
    This tea is pretty great to have with lunch or just to give your a little health boost. And the option to order it in large quantities is a plus.