BY STASH TEA

A hint of fresh fruit sweetness highlights the delicate flavor of white tea. The Stash Tea decaffeination process preserves the natural flavor of this rare and delicate tea. Enjoy this bright golden infusion any time of day.

Ingredients
Naturally decaffeinated white tea, natural raspberry flavor

Steeping Instructions
1-2 minutes at 150-170 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
The decaffeination process does not remove all caffeine. Decaf teas contain 4 mg or less of caffeine per cup.

Buy on Amazon
Kamina F.
Love the berry flavors the best. This tea has a nice smell and tastes great!
If you like tea this may be a good choice, although if you need an extra energy boost this may not be the one for you.
Kristi M.
Tupelo, MS
I drink hot tea every night before bed and this brand has become one of my favorites. I love the raspberry because it is sweet but not to sweet and I don't have to add anything to it. This is my first box that I've purchased but I do plan to buy again once I'm out
Arista N.
This tea is great for just winding down at night. It's decaffeinated but the flavors are still great. Stash makes excellent teas! Easy to find, as well.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Haven't tried this flavor specifically but I definitely love the brand. Good teas, simple packaging that keeps it fresh.
Kelsey D.
I really love this tea. I love the sweetness in the flavor. I drink the tea with a little creamer. It tastes amazing.
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love the blend of raspberry and the lightness of the white tea. Makes for a great combination of floral and Fruit
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Definitivamente son los mejores. Me gustaron desde el primer momento que las probé. No los cambio por ninguno
Amanda S.
Corona , CA
I live this tea. It tastes very good and I live to drink a cup before bed and when I wake up each morning.
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
I've tried this in the non-decafe version and it was really good! only giving 4 stars because I'm pretty sure I tried it at someone's house or a hotel and I would buy it again I have my all time favourite that I know I'm always going to buy (green tea)
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Im not much of a tea drinker but decided to try this flavor because it sounded delicious and i must say it was pretty good , i enjoyed it and will be purchasing again and have now decided to try a couple other flavors
Alexandria S.