BY STASH TEA

Abby A.
Crooksville, OH
Stash is my favorite brand of tea! We have it in our office at work and all of the flavors are great, but the chocolate hazelnut decaf is by far my favorite. My first time trying it, I wasn't sure how those flavors would be as a TEA, but I LOVE it! Creamy and warm, but not too thick. Love it!
Rebecca B.
Austin, TX
This stuff is sososoo good it's ugh I don't know. It wakes you up without that bland tea taste (even though most teas are amazing)
Carmen M.
New York
this was a very interesting tea. i love drinking tea and someone had given me a few of these chocolate teas and it very good
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I actually got this as a sample upon my request to Stash company. This tea was yummy nothing like I ever had.