BY STASH TEA

This hibiscus and rooibos blend is festive in both taste and color. The natural cranberry and pomegranate flavors give this tea a very cheery taste. Its sweet and tart flavor notes are very appealing and for something extra special, add a touch of sugar to bring out the best in this tea.

Ingredients
Hibiscus, rooibos, natural cranberry flavor, natural pomegranate flavor

Steeping Instructions

• I love drinking tea during the morning and night am tired...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
This has quickly become my favorite tea hands down! Iced or hot, sweetened or unsweetened it tantalizes my tastebuds. Perfect for unwinding from a long day or first thing in the morning to get me going!
Adrienne K.
This is so good! Very fall good fall flavored tea. Don't steep it too long or it'll taste way too bitter but other than that with a hint of milk and sugar it's fantastic.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I love this tea!! I like fruity tea and this is on top of my list. I like the blend of pomegranate and cranberry. It goes well together and the smell is sooo good.
Sidney C.
Camas, WA
Oh my gosh such a good tea, seriously can taste the flavor so much and my family love this tea we go through it like crazy. Really can tell it is hand crafted
Molly H.
Beavercreek, OH
I love this tea. It's flavorful and pretty in the cup. It's decaf so it's great for winding down in the evenings. It smells great, tastes great.
Nidiyah C.
i would like to try this i would like to try this when i go out to shop i be trying to find things i never had so i hope i can try this
Misty B.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this tea! I've been really liking it lately! I drink it like every morning while at work. Perfect for when I don't want coffe.
Abigail S.
I love this tea. I had never tried this brand before but it did not dissapoint. It was not bitter and had a rich fruity flavor.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Love this flavor. It is great hot or cold. Doesn't even need sweetener added to it and the aroma is amazing.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is a great first thing in the morning tea. It has a great taste and gets me ready to go for the day.
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
I love drinking tea during the morning and night am tired of the same one am looking for a good tea that has a great taste... Is this worth buying